》Chapter Fourty-One

Start from the beginning

The way he bewitches me, leaves me completely speechless. How he holds on to me as if I am the most precious thing he has ever held in his arms, makes me revalue his person a lot and mostly, gives me the last blow to fall completely at his mercy.

" Trust me Jade. I beg of you.'' He half asks, half demands with a softness in his tone that leads me to just nodding along as I brush my nose over his while he kisses it swiftly, before doing something I wouldn't have never expected Harry to do in front of me.

He kneels. He kneels in his whole greatness and falls to my feet, his breath short, his hair all over his face as  he tenderly but practically, unfolds the bow on my uniform. There's no self-consciousness or proudness, just a beautiful boy, embarrassed and clumsy in the cutest and most docile way possible.

I'm not ready for this, to see him completely harmless and...small.

His hands climb up to my thighs, his forehead pressed to my womb. My panties are rolled to the side, one of his finger plays with me and I moan loudly.

'' Shh it's okay i promise.'' He comforts me as we lock eyes and his thumb leaves strong circles around my clit. I bite my tongue  tying to not scream, his movements becoming fast and I cry out desperate for the growing pleasure to find its realise.

'' I need you to have faith in me Jade.'' He speaks softly and I move one of his locks from his forehead waving my head in a tiny yes, before succeeding into talking.

'' I do Harry. I...promise.'' I assure and he slides his index right inside of me, catching completely off of guard, causing me to scream a little. He then smiles with that smile of his that causes my heart to lose a beat.

The most mesmerizing part in all of this, is not the act itself. Harry has already touched me like this before. It's how he asked me to trust him because he knows it has been hard for me since that day in the gardens. It means the world to me, even though it's not easy at all let his hands wondering.

My thoughts distract me and I don't see Harry hiding his face under my skirt, sucking hard in between my legs. I shiver and stumble forward, holding on to Harry's head ,trying to not fall.

I sense his tongue, drawing circles then going up and down before his lips close around me making me start and tighten the grip over his curls.

'' Oh mother of...'' I'm cut off by another round, longer than the previous one. Harry drags me closer, blocking me with one arm over my waist and the other that sneaks  under my undergarments only to stick two fingers slowly inside of me. At first it hurts a bit and I feel very uncomfortable, but as he keeps on assaulting me with his mouth and tips, I can't help but  surrender as he pleasures me in every way possible with possession and transport.

For the first time, I have a real glimpse of what would be like to make love with Harry. I find myself pushing towards Harry, moving my hips against him to feel him as close as I can. He tastes me with a long and slow movement of his tongue, gently biting my clit a couple of times before repeating the gesture once, twice.

But it's when Harry sucks that I can't seem to hold it back. The tingling sensation erupts and I find out what it really means to come while begging for mercy. Harry's wet lips seal mine as he keeps massaging with his fingers and I finish right inside his arms as he slowly falls back on the floor with me against him.

I gasp for air, Harry moves my messy hair to the side and smiles widely to me, both not believing what just happened.

'' Who thought you to do that?'' I wonder and Harry's nose brushes with mine before leaving a fairy kiss on me be and getting up, offering me a hand to follow him to the couch.