I am so sorry

Dear new and old readers, 

I am sorry. (I am literally going to cry right now just from writing this.)

I, unfortuanuately, am going to have to take a hiatus on my wattpad for a while due to family issues. I don't exactly know how long it will be until I return, but I just want to thank you for 10K and all of your amazing comments. Wattpad is an incredible website, and when I began, I never thought it would become the amazing community that my small page is. I promise to keep writing while I am away, so maybe the next time a chapter is posted it'll be even better than any of these previous ones. (I promised myself I wouldn't cry, but being the emotional person that I am, I can't help it.) 

Thank you for all of your sweet and encouraging comments. They have made my day and constantly make me so glad to have a great community. 

Thank you for even reading my crummy writing. I still have no clue as to how I deserve you incredible people. 

Thank you for all of the memories that I've made during this year of having this book. I've laughed, cried and had a absolutely wonderful experience during this. 

Thank you for absolutely everything. I can't say it enough times to even just begin to feel like it's enough for me to give back to all of you.

Thank you from this stupid, fangirling dork for it all. It's been an incredible journey, and I hope to  see you all soon. 

Thank you so very much, and have a great/day night wherever you are, and goodbye until next time.

-Lizzy/_Mikusaki39_