11- Messy

'Daddy... I don't think this is how papa makes his pancakes.'

'I know what I'm doing. I'll have you know my pancakes are even better than papa's.' Scott started the mixer on too high, a good portion of it splattering on the counter and his clothes.

Sage covered her mouth with her hands, giggling at how messy her daddy was. 'Daddy you got the pancakes everywhere!'

'Not everywhere..' Scott trailed off, switching his gaze between the mess around him and Sage. He stuck a finger in the batter and then tapped her nose.

'Daddy!' She laughed, wiping her nose on Scott's sleeve.

'Hey! That's gross!' Scott shrugged her away from him.

'You started it!' Sage stuck her entire hand into the bowl of batter, smashing it onto Scotts cheek and laughing.

After the shock wore off, Scott picked up the bowl. 'You're gonna regret that, little Miss.'

Sage started to run away when she was interrupted.

'What is going on in here?!' Mitch yelled, half amused and half upset, his arms crossed and one eyebrow raised.

'Um... we were just.. making you breakfast..?' Scott sheepily replied, slowly setting the bowl back on the counter.

'Mhm, sure. Clean up this mess and I'll make the pancakes. We all know mine are the best anyways,' Mitch stated matter of factly, giving Scott's clean cheek a peck.