Kass face fell all of a sudden.

"I'm dad's apprentice. But I don't want to be. I can't be a council member. I'm not cut out for that kind of thing. Jace wants it but dad is hesitant to give him because of what happened a few years ago"

"What happened?"

"Jace had and incident with another council member. He almost died"

"How did he almost die. I thought Jace's power was to just calm people down"

"It's more than that. He can make you feel whatever he wants you to feel. The feeling of dread and misery that he caused Drake to feel almost killed him. It slowly drove him crazy. He was going to kill himself but dad interfered just in time"

I couldn't say that I was sorry for Drake. He was supper edgey. I didn't trust him. He should have died. Kass looked sad.

"That's why they are so hesitant to accept him on the council. They think he's volatile or something"

Whatever Drake did to Jace was definitely wrong and he deserved what he got.

"Anyways" Kass said, sounding bright again," what's that on your neck"

Uh oh.

"Uhm... Its nothing"

She dragged herself closer to me and stared down my neck.

"That", she said pulling at my clothes,"looks like a love bite"

She stared more. I squirmed away from her.

"That is a love bite!!!! Who gave you a love bite? Are there more"

She was pulling at my clothes now. I jumped up.

"Uhm. Don't you think we should get going. To the training"

She looked at me and smirked.

"We are gonna talk about this"

Ahhh hell!!
******

Kass annoyed me the entire drive to the training grounds owned by the council. It was this huge land space with guards at the gate. It almost looked like a boot camp.

A dark haired girl showed us to a room and said we should change there. My name was printed on a silver locker in gold letters. Opening, I took out a leather-like body suit and black boots.

I started to strip down.

"My my my. You sure had a busy night" she was staring at my neck and chest.

Oh shit. I forgot those.

"Shut up Kassandra" I turned my back to her and she gasped.

"What is it now?" I was getting annoyed.

"What the hell is that on your back?"

My back.

I walked over to a mirror, and turned to look at my back.

What the fuck??

A red bruise like thing was on my back. It had swirl lines and in the middle of it a small flame.

The more I looked at it, the angrier I got.

What the fuck was on my back.

Kass was trailing the lines with her finger.

"Its so pretty. What is it?"

"I don't know"

"Who were you with last night Kat"

Memories of last night flashed through my mind. I hastily dragged on my clothes and boots

"I was with Al.."

The dark haired girl breezed in again and said we should follow her. She took us to a gym and told us to wait there.

"Who were you with Kat?"

This girl didn't leave anything alone.

"I was with Alexandrio"

"What??!!When did you see him? How did you see him? Where did you guys go? Did you..?"

"Enough" I shouted.

Kass mouth snapped shut. I started pacing the room. I'm going to kill somebody.

I told Kass everything, leaving out some details.

She screeched and hugged me.

"That's so romantic and sweet"

She screeched again and hugged me even more.

I rolled my eyes and pushed her  away.

Darius then walked in the room.

"Good day ladies"

"Good day" we echoed.

"Today we start your training. Its important that each council member have sufficient training so that they are able to defend themselves and do the work that needs to be done"

I rolled my eyes. Kass looked tense.

"You will each be assigned a partner from each specie to train with and learn with"

This just keeps getting better and better.

"You will start with the incubi species"

I gritted my teeth. Really??!!!

"As you might have noticed, the incubi council member was not present. They are currently dealing with some issues."

What kind of issues???

"Kassandra, your partner for this will be Jason. And your partner will be Aleaxandrio, prince of the incubi"

Two extremely beautiful male walked into the room. My breathe hitched.

Ahhhh hell.

Share.
Comment
Vote
😘💜