Chapter 54: Time To Get Out Of The Dark Ages

Start from the beginning

Then a group of armored ghosts come in and I jump off the chandelier and summon an ecto-shield around me, like a sphere, as I dropped down and knocked the guards down like bowling pins. Everyone cheered until Aragon comes up and looks at me angrily. "To the dungeon with her!" He ordered

"But, sweetheart, what about our wedding? This tiara bonds us together forever, remember?" I asked him in a fake sweet worried voice. "You're not fit to wed!" He said as he starts to reach forward and grab the tiara. I smiled and said. "That's what I was hoping you'd say!"

Suddenly, I felt hands grab my shoulder and I was dragged away. "Hey! Let me go!" I shouted as I look up and see two hodded figure and a knight. The three pulled their hoods and helmet off to reveal Sam in the knight armor and Danny and Tucker were the hooded figure that had a hold of my shoulders. "(Y/N), it's us! We're here to rescue you!" Danny said. "I don't need rescuing, I was doing fine without you!" I shouted.

But as we make it to the front door the crown shoots another beam at the door, letting Sam, Tucker and Danny through just fine but I hit the ecto-wall. I get up and turn around to see my friends staring at me.

"(Y/N)!" Danny shouts in fear.

"Insolent peasents!" Aragon shouts as he grabs my shoulder and pulls me toward him. "No one steals Prince Aragon's bride!" He shouts. "Bride? I don't think so!" Danny said, angrily, as Dora walks up to Aragon. "But I thought you didn't want her?" She asked. Aragon turns and glares at her and said. "You do not think! You do as you're told!" Then he turns into a black and purple dragon while Dora cowers in fear.

Aragon roars as I raise my hands and both Danny and I shoot out an ecto-beam at him. "Wedding's canceled, scaley!" Danny shouted. Aragon growls and glares at Danny as Tucker pulls out a bow and starts shooting his PDA, like arrows, at Aragon. The PDA lands right in Aragon's nostrils. Tucker spins his bow on his finger and said. "Looks like I can get past all types of firewalls!" I rolled my eyes as Aragon flies into the air. 

Out at the doorway, I see Tucker, Sam and Danny standing on the bridge as a blue flame past by them. "Except that one!" Tucker said and another set of blue fire comes out, aiming at Danny, who forms a on ecto-shield. But he was blown back. "Danny!" I shouted as we hear Aragon let out an angry roar.

Sam walks up to me and said. "Are you okay?" I nod as we heard Aragon land on the roof and let's out another roar. I turn to Dora and asked. "Are you just going to let your brother push you around like that?"

"What choice do I have? A princess isn't suppose to think! We just have to smile and look pretty and live happily ever after." Dora said. "Soooo, how happy are you?" Sam asked her and she looks down. "You're just as smart as your brother! And just as powerful!" I said. "True. We do share the same power. Which means I should be able to do this!" She said as she walks up to me and grabs the tiara and pulls as hard as she can until finally the tiara came off.

I smiled as Dora begins to transform into a dragon. I smile as I take Sam's hand and set her on Dora's back and we fly up as we see Danny floating over the river. "So, you going to let my girlfriend go? Or do we have to do this the hard way?" Danny asked until a giant black scaley hand springs out of the river and grabs him. Aragon flies up and slams Danny down.on to the ground. "How about the slow and painful way!" Aragon said. 

But befoee he could do anything, Dora shoots a ball of flame at her brother and I shoot an ecto-beam at him, knocking him to the side. "Dora, you imbecile! What do you think you're doing?" He asked her. "What I should've done ages ago!" She replied as she grows another wave of flames at him knocking him against the burning woods. "Sixteen hundred years of doing your bidding!" Dora said. "Sixteen hundred years of suffering your insults!" She said as she grabs a tree and throws it. "Sixteen hundred years of...." But before she could finish Aragon's claws pop up and grabbed her about. 

He growls before he turns his gaze on me. "You! This is your fault!" He said and he grabs me. "(Y/N)!" I heard Sam shout as I struggled in his grip while he says. "You've been filling her head with your modern ideas!"

"You might wanna listen to some of those ideas!" Danny said as he flies up and grabs Aragon's necklace and pulls it off. Aragon lossens his grip and I fly out of his grip as he places his claws on his chest, looking at Danny in shock. I smile as Danny flies back towards me and places an arm around my waist. "I know I should have." He said as he smiles at me. "Apology accepted." I said, softly, to him and kiss him on the lips.

We turn and see Aragon turns back to his normal form as he hangs off of Dora's snout. She flicks him off and he flies and lands on the ground. Sam jumps off of Dora as she takes a deep breathe and blows away the fire. Then she flies up and around the kingdom, blowing out the fire her brother caused. Then she flies up in the air and said. "I think it's time we took this realm out of the Dark Ages. " Then she blows a blue beam of some sort at the green clouds and the clouds disappear and sunlight shines through. 

The people begin to cheer whole Aragon let's out a yelp. "What is that?!" He asked. "Time moving forward." I said. "And you have alot of catching up to do." We turn around to see Tucker flirting with some of the maidens so Danny grabs him while I carry Sam and the four of us fly out of the Ghost Zone.

Later, we make it back to the pageant and phase through the stage and hid behind a prop. Danny and I turn human, which I got rid of the dress, as the prop falls over to reveal all of us. And that caused all of the girls to look over at us, their sights set on Danny. "Let's scratch his eyes out with our perfectly manicured nails!!" Paulina shouted at the girls. "Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! You don't understand!" Danny said as he backs up while the girls surround him. "I never actually picked the winner." He said as he covers his face with his arms. 

"You didn't? I knew you'd come to your senses." Paulina said, sweetly. "I have. About alot of things." Danny said as he walks over to the pillar And picks of the bouquie of flowers. "And for helping me do that, I decree our little happy princess shall be....(y/n) (l/n)." He said. I widen my eyes as everyone gasped once again. Danny smiles as he hands me the flowers and placed the tiara on my head. "I-I-I don't know what to say.....oh, wait! Yes, I do! These things are stupid!" I said as I drop the flowers and tossed the tirar off of my head. The audience gasped as Sam shouts. "You got that right!"

I chuckle as I walk over to Danny. "Up for a double cheeseburger at the Nasty Burger?" I asked him as I crooked my left arm to him. He smiles as he takes my arm and said. "Sure! But you're buying. I mean this is the twenty-first century." He and I laugh as we walk to the Nasty Burger.