"Am I sensing that someone is a little angry?" I asked jokingly, but the look in his eyes proved that he was serious. "Wait. You really are angry. Why?"

"Because I'd like to do something with you on my own terms," he responded quietly. I can honestly say that I wasn't expecting that. Sure, I was developing true feelings for him, but was he developing feelings for me? 

"What do you mean?" I questioned curiously.

"I wanna be able to take you out without Simon dictating what we do. I wanna go to a movie with you, get dinner with you, and even just hang out with you without being told when, where, and how to do it." He was fuming now. He rubbed his forehead in frustration before getting up and stalking off towards the bedroom. 

"Where are you going?" I called after him.

"To bed," he yelled back. He slammed the door, and it sent a shiver down my spine. I stayed frozen in my spot for almost ten minutes before I finally worked up the courage to join him. When I pushed the door open he was already sleeping. I could see his chest rise and fall slowly, and he was snoring lightly. I took off my slippers and slid under the covers next to Harry. I rolled onto my side to face the opposite wall. Without being able to fall asleep I stared at the wall until Harry shifted positions and ruffled the covers, startling me. "I'm sorry," he whispered into my ear as he draped his arm around my waist. 

"For what? You didn't do anything," I sighed. I rolled over to face him, and it was then that I realized that we were only inches away. 

"I got mad at you for something that you had no part in. It's not your fault that we're in this mess."

"Mess?" I asked. 

"Yeah, but once the mess gets cleaned up you have something wonderful, right? At least most times," he laughed. I smiled at his comment.

"Yeah, I guess." He leaned in and kissed my forehead, and he laid his head down on my pillow, just inches away from me. I fell asleep with his arms still wrapped around me, and he held me close to his chest the entire night.

I woke up well before Harry, but his grip around me was too tight to break. I laid in bed while he slept, and I watched his face as he scrunched his nose. My laughing shook my body, and Harry's eyes shot open. 

"What?" he asked groggily. My laughing continued, and he stared at me in anger. "I like my sleep Rachel. Don't take my sleep away from me."

"Wouldn't dream of it, but because of you I couldn't get out of bed," I retorted. 

"What? What do you mean?" I looked down towards his arm that still held me. "Oh." I laughed at his obliviousness, and he pulled his arm back to himself. I got out of the bed and went through the closet to find clothes for the day out in London with Harry's parents. I quickly found what I thought was the perfect outfit. I grabbed my red capris and white striped shirt before sprinting to the bathroom to ensure that I got there before Harry. I striped out of my pajamas and got into the shower. I turned the knob and hot water began to pour out of the shower head. I stayed under the water for a good twenty minutes, washing myself off and just enjoying the warmth. A knock on the door forced me to get out of the shower, wrap a towel around my wet body, and open the door. 

"Hey, you need to hurry up. We have to.. Woah." Harry stopped mid sentence as he saw that I had answered in only a towel. "Well, this is oddly familiar," he laughed.

"Whatever. Just give me ten minutes to dry off and change," I told him as I began to shut the door.

He stopped the door before I could get it shut and said, "Need any help." He gave me a cheeky grin, and I glared back at him.