I Have Found Them

Also not a chapter, sorry! 

I have found my helpers! I originally was looking for one, but two amazing people have volunteered and I have decided to accept two partners. 

Writing Partner 1 iiiiiiiiis drum roll, please......TurdNugget_Dragneel!

Writing Partner 2 iiiiiiiiis drum roll once again......VivaChee245!

Together, the three of us are going to write the rest of "She's Back...". However, if something happens and they want to opt out, I will be sure to let you know! 

Here's a note from each of them:

TurdNugget_Dragneel:

Hello~

As you all probably don't know, I am Bell's co-writer (whatever that is) and friend, as well as VivaChee. All I really wanted to say is; I am so.... Uh... I don't know - I'm just more than excited to be working with Bell and help with her story in any way, shape, or form that I can. Also, I really hope you, the reader, like our ideas and whatever else co-writers help with... If you have any questions, concerns or something; I will be the right person to go to!

Thank you for your time!

Bell: Very nice Turdy! I am super excited to work with you too :)

  ~♡VivaChee245♡~ 

~Hi Guys!!~ So, I am a very new member, well, kinda... I've been here since either June or July, I think June... anyway, I have gone from a complete noob at writing and publishing stuff on the internet for everyone to see... *takes a very big, very loud breath* ... to a co-creator/co-writer for this potential-filled story by my "daughter" (if you are confused, go check out the RP that I am very active on...) Bell!! I am super stoked to help out a fellow writer find her calling and share her WONDERFUL... *cough* fanfiction *cough* AND BRING JOY to readers around the globe!!! *blinks* *clears throat and stands down* Bell warned us of many things... but between you and me, I think she's gonna have her work cut out for her!! Turdnugget and I are probably a couple of THE CRAZIEST people I know, so BELL, BE WARNED!!! YOU HAVE JUST BEEN PARTNERED UP WITH CRAZY PSYCO'S WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT THE MEANING OF CALM IS!!!!! Just sayin... Anyway, Love you guys, and don't be afraid to follow Turdnugget, Bell, or ME(follow me, you can ignore the other guys, just follow ME!!! I'm the brains behind this operation, so I should be the only one you follow!) *smiles innocently* ~♡BYE♡~  

Bell: .....

Well...um...I guess we'll see you in the next chapter! *says to self* What did I just sign myself up for...

She's back...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara