Chapter Two

(No longer in the flashback!)

-Nobody's P.O.V-

The guild had mostly gone back to normal but even in the happiest times, there was an emptiness that you couldn't ignore. It felt like something was missing. Like something was wrong. And something was missing, something was wrong. Their precious Lucy was missing. When they first heard, Macorov immediately sent out search parties throughout all of Magnolia and the outer area.

"Why can't we just search all of Fiore! Hell why not the whole world?!" Natsu told Master

"Natsu!" He snapped at him

"*sigh* Listen, we're all uptight right now but you have to understand that we just don't have enough people nor do we have enough leverage to search the world"

"What do you mean "leverage"?"

"He means that we can't just be running around everywhere looking for someone. Plus how would we tell each other we had her?" Gray told flame boy

"I didn't ask you Ice queen"

"Boys, play nice" Erza said sweetly which, in its own way is scarier than her death glare.

Natsu stalked off presumably to try to find Lucy again while everyone went back to either searching outside or searching in places like the library.

-Gajeels P.O.V-

Shrimp has been sleep starving herself lately. I am worried about her. Wait, what?! Me? Worried about Levy? Ha I must be tired to if I am worrying about her. Someone I am worried about though is Bunny-Girl. I know flame brain is working really hard to find her. Where could she have gone?

-Natsu's P.O.V-

I walked back into the Guild after looking for her again. I sat down a little rougher than I intended and let put a sigh. I was tired but for some reason, since we heard Luce disappeared I haven't been hungry once. Mira says I should still eat something. She worries about me to much. Wait, hold on! I stood up fast enough to give myself whiplash but I ignored the small amount of pain it brought to my neck. I smell Lucy. No, i smell Luce. My Luce is somewhere near here!

-Nobody's P.O.V-

Suddenly, Natsu along with the other dragon slayers stand up with haist for an unknown reason to the rest of the Guild.

"Gajeel? What is it?" Levy asks the man

He doesn't answer

"Lucy..." Wendy very quitley whispered and a tear fell down her small face causing everyone to look in her direction.

It wasn't that they heard her. No, it was the tear. That tear got everyone's attention and they were ready for a battle. However, Carla was closest to the child and had a cats hearing. Not as good as a dragons but still better than your average wizards

"Child, did you say Lucy?" Carla asked

Everyone stood stiff. They couldn't move, couldn't speak, couldn't breathe. They were perfectly capable of doing those things themselves but it was as if they couldn't. Then, you could hear footsteps outside of the Guild hall doors. The doors opened and in walked...