Gangster dad - Law

I followed a tall man with a white spotted hat, mother always spoke of him. She told me that I was a secret.

Not anymore! One day mom took me to the mall and left me with some smelly looking men in exchange for more drugs, she said she would come get me after she got more money.

I'm 12 and I am sure that the man I'm following is my dad! Black hair, tanned skin, facial hair and....t-tattoos? I have tanned skin, but not tattoos. Maybe...not? This probably wasn't a good idea after all.

He rounds the street corner, I stop myself from following him. This is a bad idea! My skin turns ice cold, but one last look won't kill me I'm sure. The cold wind makes me shiver, I adjust my scarf and continued walking. I poke my head out slightly, my black hair covering my view.

Darn! I move my hair out of the way, blinking the lit street corner is empty. Oh. I guess, I can go back to the playground.

"Why is a small thing like you following me around?" A frightening voice inquiries. My body freezes in place! Gulping stay frozen in place.

"S-s-sorry!" I say stuttering. Unnerved I moved away ever so slightly, afraid to look back.

"Turn around." The voice commands!

"No." I squeak and ran across the street! I dash into the nearest corner store and hid! People started at me, some look startled themselves.

Crouching down and go and hide myself in the coffee station. The front doors open, the man was here! I can see the top of his hat! "I'm looking for, my daughter."

He knows! Wait he is my dad!? I'm shocked but happy! Wait, no he's probably lying... isn't he?

I heard the people inside the gas station talking to eachother. "Hey kid you alright?"

BAANGG!!

The sound of screams one by one stop! I'm petrified! Tears of fear came out of my eyes! I cover my mouth with my hands. Mommy why did you give me away!

Black shoes, where right beside me! He's going to kill me! "Get out."

Maybe if I listen to him he won't kill me. I crawl out and stand up. I don't meet his gaze, I stare at my old shoes. Dark worn out slip on shoes. A heavy cold metal thing pressed on my head!

I cried, my body shivers and my bring my hands to rub my eyes. "I'm sorry! I'm-m sor-Sorry!" I hiccup. "I thought you were my dad!" I sob.

A horrible pain struck me and I screamed before falling down. Darkness is the last thing I remember.

--------------
My head didn't hurt anymore. But my hands were cold. I open my eyes I was blinded with light! Someone held me to them. My eye lids grew heavy and I look around. It was the man!

Something smelled good too! I look at the pan, he is cook eggs with potatoes. I warm my hands up by rubbing them together. Breakfast food, so yummy!

"Hey kiddo, hungry?" His voice doesn't sound so scary anymore. I give a short nod. With one arm he held me and the other pets my hair. The man has grey eyes like me. I look at his hands he has tattoos.

A gangster!

"My name is Law, but call me whatever you like, considering I am your father."