[Single Mother] Honoka x Trafalgar Law [Billionaire]

"So-Ming!" I call and look under the bed. I turn to the door and look at Low. "Low, where is your sister?"

"In your room sleeping." He picks up one of his cars and takes it with him to living room. I smile Low is so we'll behaved, I wish So-Ming didn't always scare me. I go into my room and sure enough my little girl is sleeping in the middle of the queen sized bed.

She has beautiful blonde hair and gray eyes. I'm sure she got them from her mom and her eyes from her dad. Low had think black hair and blue eyes yet you could tell they were siblings because of the small darkness around their eyes, and how they also shared a similar facial structure.

"So-Ming, sweetie time to get up." I give her a kiss then lift her off the bed. Cradle her in my arms and walk to the kitchen.

"So, what do you want for breakfast!" I call out to Low.

"Blueberry pancakes! With-with, cinnamON." He rushed into the kitchen. I laugh,"Okay, anything else?"

I feel So-Ming stir. "Orange juice..." She says sleepy. I set her down on her feet next to her brother. "Okay let's see if we have enough blueberries." I grin at them.

I'm not very well off. I adopted them about a year ago. We live in a small apartment on the nice side of town. The rent isn't to bad I enrolled them in school and I work 3 jobs, that way I can get everything they need.

I open the fridge and see that we are running out of milk I need to buy some butter and more eggs. I have two cases of blueberries left. Then I have left over take out food from the Italian restaurant we went to three days ago.

"Alright let's make pancakes!" I get the two cases of blueberries, and shut the fridge.
***

"Low stay close to your sister!" I call to them when I see them run to the fruit section.

'Well call you on mind chat if we need anything!' They both say. I sigh, I hope they say out of trouble. I get a shopping cart and go to the produce aisle. I take a look on how much a case of blueberries are, ACK!

4.89?!

This is so much...I pick up 4 packs and go on.

After getting almost everything I go and look for the kids. Finding twins can't be to hard. I sniff the air to look for them. I smell So-Ming but not low. Two other people...!

I look at the shopping cart I'll only leave it for a second! I run to So-Ming.

"Yeah, if you can get the dollar, I'll give it to you." I hear a guy laugh.

I clench my first. I see So-Ming trying to jump and get the 5 dollar bill from a guys and who pulls it up and the last second so she can't get it.

"You are so cute." The other guy with a penguin cap says to So-Ming, then pushing his friend with sunglasses.

"Got it!" So-ming laughed.

"Shachi! You retard!" The guy with the Penguin cap hits the other guy. "Hey!" He yells at the other. I guess I worried for nothing.

"Kid give the money back." The guy known as 'Shachi grabs So-Mings hand!

I run over and kick his face! Mom mode activated!

SLAM!

"Don't you dare touch my kid!" I glower at them. I make sure to show them my fangs.

"Shachi! You okay? I'm not going to fight you..." He trails off looking at me up and down. Really? I punched the guy right in his chest. I feel him grab my arm. "You're not smart.." He gasps, as the other guy got up.