Law (teacher) x oc (student)

At the start of my Junior year we got a new anatomy teacher. Our old, (I mean really old!) teacher, Mr. Brook retired. He was replaced with Mr. Trafalgar.

A 22 year old man, he's slim and quite tall. He is very fit and has some faint shadows under his eyes. Black hair that is mostly hidden by his white fur hat. All the girls swooned. I did too. Only...

He wasn't my teacher. I never took that elective while he was teaching. Only for my freshman and sophomore year. But, I was assigned into his class as a peer tutor. Thing was the period they put me in was his conference period! I hardly saw him and occasionally would clean the room. Until one day he stayed, it was awkward. But after a few days of that I got to know him. He was blunt but real. He helped me with my physics homework & other projects my junior year.

----/----
Senior year is here!
"Hey Mister!" I poke my head inside his empty classroom. I missed him over the winter holidays. He was unbuttoning a the top of his shirt. He looks hot. I mean sweaty! He looked over at me, "Come in, don't mind me. What's up?" So handsome~

I look at the posters around his room. "Nothing, I wanted to hear your opinion on a plan I made."

"You can look."

I look back at him he's sitting in his black leather chair. His motions me to come sit in the seat in front of him. "What plan?" I smile and sit in front. "Okay! So, you know how I hate roaches right!"

He nods.

"Okay, so there's this real big roach in my apartment. So today! I will crush it! I'll throw open my door take off my shoes and go berserk!" I say making wild expressions. Law gives me a raid bottle.

I take it and say thanks. "Do you spray this on your students when they bug you out?" I smile at my own awful pun. Law just stares at me. I cough and get up. Readjusting my backpack straps, "Yeeeah see you later..."

Ugh! Why can't I have a normal conversation with him! He's a teacher he doesn't like you! Just be you! "Honoka let me drive you home, it's not safe out."

Huh? "What do you mean?" Law picks up his coat, keys and walks out. I follow him. "A few minutes ago there was a drive by." Shivers when down my spine. He locks his room door. "Let's get you home." He tells me.

---------
"Thanks for bringing home & coming with me to kill this bug." Ek! I'm scared! I hold the raid bottle in my right hand and open my apartment door with my left. The door opens, Mr. Trafalgar walks in?

Sasshhh! "Got it." He calls out. My hero!

I laugh, "Thanks mister!" I walk in closing the door. Mr. Trafalgar cleans up the mess with a towel and throws it away. "Want some water?" I ask.

"What?" He looks over at me. "I said do you want water?" He shakes his head a bit, "Sure." He looks into my fridge! Ahhh! There's nothing in there! He will see how poor I really am! I closed the door. "Ha ha, yeah nothin in there." I snap my fingers awkwardly.

Wow he's so good looking! I wished I could take him home. Wait he is! He's in my home! My ears turn red. "What are you going to eat?" He asks me looking into my eyes.

I look away. "Well-"

"Don't lie."

Silence. I sigh, "I'm not sure." He rubs my head. "Come on then let's get you something to eat."

.....••••.....
[The next day]
I cuddle with my pillow feeling cold. I kicked off the sheets again. I open my eyes, yup I kicked them away. I look and see my small flimsy shirt I call a pajama top, my girls we out. I wonder how I got blessed with these girls, I sometimes have to skip a meal or two. I get up and look at my hips, they were average and I would give myself a A+ on being fit at least.