Friendzone Law x Oc

"Hey Law can you hold this?" I put my closed first over this arm. He stops for a second before he rolls his eyes,"Fine." He puts his hand out. I quickly link ate fingers together and smile cheekily at him.

"Why are friends?" Law raises our now intertwined hands.

"Cause!" Was my only response. Law and I had been friends since I was twelve, he was fourteen, he seemed like a cool guy and he was my neighbor. I used to have a big crush on him but, he never seemed interested in me.

Right now it was our winter break in college. I was a junior and he was on his fifth year of medical school. We lived in the same dorm building so we saw each other constantly. We walked down the deserted sidewalk.

As we kept walking I see my crush Sanji! What would he think if he saw me and Law holding hands?! He'd think we are going out! I quickly snatch my hand away from Law's and try to act natural.

Sanji wore a simple black tee with a nice bow tie to go with it and black slacks to go with his shoes. He was on the phone but he looked up and smiled at me! I blush and wave at him.

"Cupcake, of course I'll be at your house at 7 don't worry." I heard him say as he walked by. Cupcake?

He smiled at me! Me! He likes right? I look at Law who looks irritated with me. "Sorry Law, you know I like him." But, I still think you are nice looking too.

"Honoka he's not good for you, he changes girlfriends like socks. Forget about him." Law looks down at me.

I frown,"Look in a few days the Christmas party will show me if he likes me! I'll ask him!" I know he likes me! He cooked for me when I was sick!

"Don't say I didn't warn you." Law walks ahead of me.

I giggle and catch up to him. "I'm glad we are friends," I say. Law doesn't respond and I'm okay with that.

Law's POV
What does she see in him? He will break her heart, stupid girl! I've been with her for years, helping and making memories but all she sees me as is as...a friend.

I hope that she doesn't go through with that party. If he hurts her I'll rip him to shreds!

She steps out of the bathroom, her black hair in curled at the ends she applied makeup making her look like a goddess. Her dress hugs her body in all the right places.

I don't want to let her go. "You are going to regret going." I say to her.

"Why don't you come with me?" She walked over to my bed and sat down. I shook my head. "I will stay here,"

She pouts, gosh she looks even more radiant. God I love her. She nods and stood back up. She fixes her dress. I get up and walked her to the dorm where the party was at. Lucky it was so close.

"Call me if you need anything." I tell her. She smiles at me. "Okay. Look he's right there!" She giggled and bounced up and down. I try not to look at her chest.

She sighs opens the door for the party and goes in. The door shuts, I hope she has fun. I walked back to my dorm, I should make myself something to eat.

I look at the time 11:24. If I am luck she will be back at 4:30. I sigh and get a 4 salmon fillets from my fridge. I get out a big skillet and place it on the stove.

I took out the rest of the ingredients and started to prep. Spraying non stick oil on the pan I placed the salmons on the skillet, I put onions, the Cajun spice and added some lemon to it.

I made some rice to go with the salmon as well. I let the water boil from the rice and flip the fish over and stir it a bit. I cut a few tomatoes and added it into the skillet.