The king's treasure (SasuNaru)

I have sinned many times, too many that heaven would never accept this filthy soul. And yet this morning, like destiny, an anonymous call sends me on my way to my meeting with the land's most pure and genuine boy.
The king's "treasure"

It is no other than, Naruto Uzumaki. The boy who would be crowned the king as soon as the current one dies.
Yet it is rumored he is so innocent, the thought of him sinning would never come across anyone's mind.

Let's see how true is this, shall I?
The joy, when I corrupt this boy.
I don't believe it. Every human sins. Whether it's a secret or not.

I took my leave from my abandoned mansion in this dead forest. My feet were crunching the dried and dead leaves as I made my way across the forest. The cold wind brushed against me before the town appeared in my sights. Also known as the town the huge palace is in.

I spent my day blending in the town, it wasn't my first time sneaking in the town, but it is my first time sneaking in the palace. And by the time it was midnight, I was ready to break in. I was in coal black outfit to camouflage in the night, and my eyes peered through the walls to look out for guards. If any guard spots me, it's their unlucky day.

I assassinated more than expected, but I should have been more prepared. This is a high and mighty place where the Uzumaki resides. I climbed up to the tower using my sharp clawed weapon and jumped into the prince's balcony. I landed on my toes softly, and I unlocked the sliding door to enter Prince Naruto's room. The room I was standing in, was looking extremely huge comparing from the outside.

While my mind focused on the objective as my eyes scanned the area, and my hands started picking expensive looking items and dropping them in my sack. My sight landed and glued on something taintless.
The prince who was sleeping so peacefully, breathing so soft and even and face so flawless.

My body unconsciously drifted towards him carefully. I stroked his face delicately as I stood by his bedside. And while I was admiring him, I noticed something sparkle in the corner of my eye.

It took my breath away, as beautiful as the prince was the sapphire blue diamond ring he was wearing. It reminded me of the duty I had to do, to steal it away from him. It almost broke me to steal it away from this pure kid.
All I can hope for it's that its another expensive ring he could afford that was meaningless to him.

I carefully and slowly lifted the prince's hand and tried to open his palm without using force. But the moment I got his palm wide open and tried to slide the ring off, his eyes opened quickly as though he was sleeping alertly.

Prince Naruto immediately gasped and withdrew his hand. And while clutching it very tightly to his chest and eyes with fury staring at me intently he yelled," Who are you?! " yet his voice betrayed him as it trembled, showing his fear.

I covered his mouth, not wanting to alarm any guards and I threatened him nicely, "Be a good boy, and you'll live to see another day."

His muffled pleads were in vain as I pulled his hand towards me. But he wouldn't give up. I know I could do it, one strong pull and I could take it away from him. Yet something deep in my heart is not allowing me to do it, afraid I would harm this boy.

With no other choice left, all I could do was frighten him.
"Let it go, and I will spare your life."

Why is it so valuable to him?

"Then, take me down along with it."
His eyes displayed such courage yet voice shivering with fear.

Exactly what is it worth to him?

"Why is it so precious to you?"

Why would he risk his life for it?

He stayed silent, all he did was stare at me with anger. Angry that I almost stole it away from him.
Forget it.

I carried the prince out from his bed and into my arms. If I can't have his ring, I'll have him and his ring!
He is the prince, surely he is worth much more than the ring.

However, my chest aches when he looks at me like that. Such desperate and miserable eyes, terrified of me.
At the back of my mind, I didn't know which I wanted more.

The ring or Prince Naruto Uzumaki?