Chaos

Just as I wanted to ask what did he meant by love, the door swung opened forcefully.

"Naruto Uzumaki! I can't believe you really brought that devil into this holy place!" The queen roared with rage.

"Mother!" Naruto jumped in fear. "Oh no.. Who told her.. Someone needs to be beheaded!" Naruto muttered under his breath, so softly that only I could hear him.

"Throw him out of here, RIGHT NOW." The queen strictly commanded.

"But-but.. Mother.. Sasuke has just woken up, and he hasn't recovered."

"He shouldn't have waken up in the first place! Don't you remember? That monster stole your father away!" The queen sounded extremely angry, and she was scaring the poor child.

".. Mother.." The prince pouted defeatedly. "Mother.. Don't say that.." His eyes brimming with tears once again.

"Alright, alright. I'll leave. What's the big deal." I got up, trying to lift myself off the bed with one arm but as soon as I did a piercing pain struck from my abdomen.

"Dammit.." I cursed, I felt extremely weak and vulnerable.

I've never felt this way before, and I hate it.

"No, Sasuke!" Naruto gently force me back to bed. "You haven't recovered yet." Naruto's puppy eyes begging me to stay.

"Naruto Uzumaki! Are you defying me?!" Queen Tsunade put her hands on her hips, giving us the death stare.

"Ehhhh.. What's all this noise about?" Another blonde chick stepped into the room.

"Oh my, isn't that a cutie!" She exclaimed without shame, while pointing at me with a blushed face.

"Queen Tsunade, who is that hottie?" She whispered to the taller blonde woman who was still boiling with fury.

"Cutie?! Hottie?! Excuse me! This man is extremely dangerous and he needs to be thrown out N O W." Tsunade folded her arms.

"Ugh, Tsunade. You're overreacting!" The mysterious blonde woman brushed the harsh introduction off and advanced to Naruto's side. "Narutoooooo~ who's this man? Introduce us!" She clinged on to Naruto and it pissed me off.

"Oh, right. Um, I forgot to mention but this is Ino yamanaka. My royal cousin. She came here to find a potential prince." And I could hear Tsunade's grumbling in the background while the introductions are happening.

Then the prince gracefully turned to Ino, "And this is Sasuke Uchiha. We met under weird circumstances."

"I see." I replied, uninterestedly.

"Wow." She nodded as she took a seat beside my bed.

"Tsunade, He can't leave. I've found my prince!" She exclaimed happily, clapping her hands like a kid.

What did she just say?