Summer (JM)

9.00 pm 

I looked over at my alarm clock and it said 9 O' clock. I groaned. The bed next to me was empty, where is he? I groaned a second time. I heard the door open quickly shutting my eyes so he didn't make me get out of bed. 

"Y/n" he whispered in a gentle voice. I could smell a beautiful smell in the room. It smelt like yummy food... bacon and pancakes. I could sense it wasn't just him when I could hear a couple of girly laughs. 

"Shut up!" I heard another familiar face. 

"Y/N WAKE UP!" I felt a whole 70 kilos land on me. 

"OW!" 

"YAH GET OFF HER YOU'RE GOING TO HURT HER  AND THEN I'M GOING TO HURT YOU!" Jimin screamed. I looked up at a happy Taehyung. His skin looked freshly washed and his hair looked like all puffy and messy. 

"Morning" he mumbled really close to my face. I could almost feel his breath he was so close. 

"GET OFF HER!!!" Jimin jumps on Taehyung and attacks him. I think all my bones were snapped. I looked over at all the boys who were standing there  snickering and smirking. I looked under my covers and realised something, I was only in my lingerie. 

"JIMIN!" I looked at him wide eyed lifting up the covers all the way up to cover my face . 

"What- OH" his eyes widened looking over at the cheeky boys. 

"GET OUT GET OUT!" he started pushing them out one by one. Eventually they were all out and I was comfortable enough to walk around in my lingerie when Jimin was in front. His seen my naked I'm pretty sure this nothing for him. 

"Sorry y/n! I didn't realise... I forgot... that yeah" I walked up to him, cupping his face and placing a gentle kiss on his lips. His immediate reaction was to place his hands n my hips and pull me in again for a longer kiss. 

"Okay... now why are they all here?" I pulled away. He bite his lips reopening his eyes. I giggled. 

"We... are going TO THE BEACH!" He waved his hands around. I groaned. 

"What's wrong?"

"We were in the pools all day yesterday!" I walked away and started brushing my hair in the bathroom. The boys and I stayed were on a summer vacation at this beach resort where we all share three little house between each other. 

"Ugh but we had so much fun" he winks. Oh god. 

"We are not doing that again!" I whined. 

"Fine fine but we can still go and have fun today in the sun!" I rolled my eyes continuing to brush my hair. 

"Ok whatever, now can you please leave so I can get ready!" I pushed him out. 

"Can't I watch" we stop for a second before I death stare him. 

"Okay okay!" he giggles. 

***

"Yaaaaa so beautiful!" Jin speaks. 

"Oh my gosh it's so blue!" I smiled. 

"and hot!" Yoongi groans. Of course he complains. 

"If you don't complain at all today I will buy you an ice cream! Deal?" Yoongi gives me a gummy smile after 5 minutes. 

"Alright lets go!" we started to walk in the sand but it was so hot your feet would probably melt off if you took off your shoes. We all started running down like a bunch of seagulls running. Jungkook, being the extra kid he is dropped everything and ran straight into the beach. He didn't even think about it. Namjoon laid out his towel on the chair next to Jin. Suga was already sitting down with his sunglasses sleeping. I think he was sleeping. J hope and Taehyung started building sand castles with little buckets. I was still trying to figure out what I wanted to do. First things first is put some sun tan lotion and oh god help me my white skin is going to hurt everyone's eyes more than the sun. I haven't been in the sun in years I swear and my summer body isn't quite there. Even though  I have trained here and there with Jimin but STILL. YOU KNOW HOW WOMEN ARE ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE BLOATED. I took of my T-shirt and my denim shorts quickly laying down on the sun bed. I looked over to see if anyone saw me and when my eyes finally caught Jimin... his jaw had dropped down to the floor.