| 10

"You're going to call everyday right?" Blair asked, sitting down next to Emilia on Melissa's sofa.

"Of course." Emilia smiled over at her best friend, moving back to sit comfortably on the sofa "I don't know what I'm going to do without you."

Emilia was still struggling with yesterday's events, and she will be for a long time. But for now she had to be strong and take control of things for her family.

 But for now she had to be strong and take control of things for her family

"You'll be fine, you have Derek." Blair pointed out, holding onto Emilia's hand "Camden would be proud of you."

If Camden was there he would be so proud of his best friend, after everything thats happened during her lifetime all of her friends are proud about how far she's come.

"Do you mean that?" Emilia smiled, trying to be strong at the mention of Camden.

"With everything going on in your life you've managed to be strong for everyone around you." Blair explained, nudging Emilia on the shoulder lightly with a smile "Camden would be more than proud of his little Em."

_

"What are you doing down here?" Emilia jumped as Jason walked into the room, dropping the photo she was holding back on the shelf.

"Looking at what's left." Emilia answered, walking over to her brother stood in the hallway of the vault.

"Did you and Talia always store things down here in case of emergancies?" Jason asked, notching some of their belongings from when they were younger in the room.

One of the first things Talia taught Emilia about was the Hale vault, Emilia and Talia kept their most important belongings in here where they would be safe.

"Its a good thing we did, after whats happened." Emilia smiled sadly walking out of the room, turning to face her brother once they reached the top of the steps "We should probably head back to Melissa's."

"I know what you're going to ask me

"I know what you're going to ask me." Jason spoke up, walking side by side with Emilia across the car park "To look after Linc, Scott and Melissa."