| 9

double update again! this is one of my favourite chapters to write - Ebony

"We're going to pick Laura up from her friends, meet you at home?" Derek spoke up, walking into the living room with Isaac and Jason.

"Behave yourselves, i don't trust the three of you alone." Emilia smiled, turning to face the boys.

"We will be fine, see you in a bit

"We will be fine, see you in a bit." Jason rolled his eyes taking his car keys from the counter, walking out of the room with Isaac.

"Love you." Derek told his girlfriend before following the boys.

"Love you to." Emilia called after him, moving on the couch so Scott could sit next to her.

_

Emilia stepped out of the car whilst the world around her spun in slow motion, her eyes set on the red glow in front of her whilst the flames echoed in her ears. Emilia's boots crunched against the wet leaves as she made her way away from the car, pulling her phone out of her pocket as quick as she could her eyes not leaving the flames covering the house.

"911, what's your Emergency?" the voice echoed through the phone speaker as Emilia moved quickly towards the house.

Emilia's steps broke into a run, her brunette locks flowing behind her as she reached the Hale house, avoiding the falling pieces of wood on the remaining of the porch.

"Theres a fire! in Beacon hills, at the Hale house in the preserve." Emilia rushed, running up the steps "get here quick!"

Emilia didn't even think about her decision to go inside of the house, there were people alive in there and she wasn't going to stop until they were out. Emilia couldn't let anyone else die. Emilia scanned the inside of the house, watching the flames spread down the staircase. The teen wolf ran forward, following the heartbeat at the entrance of the basement.

"Emilia get out of here!" Peter shouted over the flames, realising Emilia ran into the house "I couldn't save everyone, i need to make sure you're safe."

Peter stood at the bottom of the stairs trying to push open the heated door, burns covering his own body. The older werewolf ran back up knowing there was nothing more he could do to save his family, they were gone. But Emilia was alive, and he wasn't going to let her join them.

"Where are the others?" Emilia shouted back, covering her mouth with her jacket sleeve.

"In the basement, we cant help them now."  Peter tried to stop Emilia from running down the stairs, holding onto her shoulders as he pushed her back onto one of the walls not engulfed in flames.

"We cant give up on them!" Emilia argued, trying to break away from Peters gasp.

"They're gone, Emilia." Peter started to cough, leaning down as he watched the flames slowly cover the living room.