"Emilia no!" Isaac called after her, looking up to Derek worryingly.

Derek wasn't worried, he knew exactly what she was doing.

"Get up!" Emilia shouted, slamming her hand against the table next to Mr Lahey where he sat drinking a beer.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" Mr Lahey backed away as he stood up from the chair, staring at the teen in shock as she slammed him against the wall.

"What the hell is wrong with me? what the hell is wrong with you!" Emilia exclaimed slapping him across the check , before reaching down into her bag to retrieve the papers

"What is this?" Mr Lahey questioned holding his cheek, wincing as Emilia slammed him back against the table handing him a pen.

"Sign it." Emilia demanded, moving his hand to where he was supposed to sign "If you don't the cops will be at your door arresting you for child abuse and endangerment."

"Fine, take him away. See what i care!" Mr Lahey shoving the papers at the werewolf, backing away from her.

"Have a miserable life all alone." Emilia glared walking away from the man, turning back to fave him once she got to the doorway "And don't you ever come near my kid ever again!"

"What did you do?" Isaac whispered running over to Emilia as she walked out of the house, Emilia held onto the ten year old like her life depended on it.

"You never have to go back there again." Emilia stated, kissing the top of his head.

"I can stay with you?" Isaac asked looking up to the werewolves, the two of them smiling down at him.

"Lets get you two home." Derek spoke up, wrapping his arm around Emilia as she held onto Isaac.

_

"Whats got you so happy, Mr." Peter looked up from the tv to see Isaac running into the living room with a grin on his face.

Peter and Isaac strangely got along, unlike the rest of the family, Isaac was the only one he didn't bicker with.

"I can stay with Emilia and Derek without any problems." Isaac replied happily, sitting down on the couch next to Jason.

"What do you mean?" Talia asked standing up from the chair at the dining table walking over to the human.

"The papers are signed, were officially Isaac's legal guardians!" Emilia cheered, waving out the paper as she held onto Derek's hand.

Emilia was relived that she finally had some legal control over Isaac, it was the only way she could get him away from his father.

"That's great!" Talia congratulated, pulling both of the werewolves into a hug.

The family was surprised when they found out Derek wanted to sign the papers along with Emilia once they first got them, but after Isaac living with them for a few months how much Derek really did love Isaac like his own.