⌘ Chapter 2

WHISPERS

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

WHISPERS. STOP THE whispers.

"Fool! What have you done?"

"B-but sire, you asked for Rose Granger-Weasley."

"You had to stop the entire train in order to follow simple orders? They are already searching for us!"

"With all due respect, sire. What did you expect would happen after her disappearance?"

"Enough! You are of no use anymore."

"But sire! Please forgiv-"

"Avada Kedavra!"

Thud.

Don't breathe, or he will kill you too.

<<<<<<<<<<<<< | >>>>>>>>>>>>>

I WOKE UP very slowly with a terrible headache. After my eyes had adjusted themselves to the dim lit room, I tried to figure out where I was. This was certainly not inside a compartment anymore. Not even inside any train I knew.

Everything was so unfamiliar. The air was soaking wet, making it hard to breathe. The walls were dark and rocky and the floor not too different from it.

"Boss! One of them is awake! It's the Weasley girl."

I blinked and tried to sit up, hearing a rattling sound as I lifted my limbs up, which turned into a hard task as well. They were twice my weight, so I ended up giving in and just laid there. There was nothing I could have done for now.

A darker figure approached me, followed by two other feet right behind it.

"Look what we have here," a male voice spoke softly, "I apolgive for the inconvenience. Usually, I am not that rough with girls. But you're not just any girl, are you?"

I tried to make out a face in the darkness, with no success. I could swear I had heard this voice before. It sounded too familiar.

"Who are you?" I groaned, my throat dry as the Sahara, even though the dampness in this place was suffocating. The voice chuckled.

"Isn't the first question usually where you are?"

"I want to know who has the guts to kidnap me and think they'd get away with it," I snarled, "Don't you know who my parents are?"

"I know them too well. Don't you worry over that, flower."

"How dare you, bastard," I snapped back.

"I knew Weasley and Granger would have a daughter here, but you surpass my imagination."

"Take these chains off me before I-"

"Before you what? They are enchanted, you won't be able to do anything. Don't you feel how it's draining your magical power?"

At that point, I bit my tongue. Was this the reason why they were so heavy? Why I hardly was able to wake up?

I took another look around, as good as I could, then let my head roll back to the silhouette before me. To put in words how much I already despised that man was imaginable.

"Why are you doing this?"

"This wizarding world will fear me as much as my own already does. And it will all start with you."

TREMOR | HP | ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें