Boyfriends

"Dip shit, keep your pants on. How do you expect to get them off with this?" Pick said raising his chained ankle.

"Rome, are you going to make us sleep in our clothes, kitten," Bright whined playfully.

"If I take the chain off P, then you both can go home," Rome said.

"Who knew our Rome could be so cruel?" Bright cried to Pick.

"Yes, our kitten is a tiny terror," Pick deadpanned, "Just change your shirt and let's go to bed. I'm tired."

"Fine," Bright pouted unbuttoning his shirt and shrugging it off. He picked up one of the t-shirts and threw it at Pick, pulling the other one over his head. Once they both were changed they faced Rome with similar pleading looks.

"No."

"We will sleep on top of the covers, while you sleep under them," Pick offered as a reasonable solution.

They could see their kitten was thinking about it. He got off the bed and pulled the blanket down.

"You two get in the bed first," Rome instructed. Bright and Pick looked at each other and shrugged. They would do as their cutie said. Once they got in the bed, Rome tucked them in under the blanket and made sure their arms and hands were securely under. He was probably going to regret this later. He grabbed the blanket off the other bed and crawled in the middle. Arranging himself in the blanket like he was a baby burrito, Rome quickly shifted to the left to place a kiss on Bright's cheek and rolled to the right to place a kiss on Pick's cheek.

"Night, P's."

"Night, kitten," Pick and Bright murmured together. It may not have been what they had imagined when they thought about getting in bed with Rome, but right now it was just about perfect.

The next morning Pick woke up with a heavy weight across his arms and legs. Opening his eyes he groaned finding Bright's arm and leg thrown over him and Rome nowhere in sight.

"Get off me fat ass," Pick grunted shoving Bright off of him.

"Five more minutes mommy," Bright mumbled flipping over, snuggling into the pillow.

"Thank God I'm not your mommy," Pick muttered crawling out of the bed completely forgetting he was chained to Bright, but was pleasantly surprised to find out that they had been unchained sometime during sleep. Pick shook his ankle out and let out a moan, it felt great not being strapped to the dip shit anymore. He would admit the dip shit was growing on him. Pick first stopped in the bathroom and when he came out he found Rome walking in the door with a drink container of coffees and a bag of food that smelled divine.

"Morning, P," Rome greeted setting the goodies down on the table, "You and P'Bright were sleeping pretty soundly, I didn't want to wake you. I picked up some coffee and pastries."

"Thanks, kitten."

Rome giggled giving Pick a shy smile, "I like when you call me that."

"You like when I call you kitten to, kitten?" Bright asked between yawning, stretching, and scrubbing a hand over his face. Rome thought he looked really sexy all rumpled after sleep.

Bright came to stand in front of Rome bringing their bodies close together, "You think I'm sexy, kitten."

Shit, did he say that out loud!

"Don't embarrass him this early in the morning Bright," Pick teased in Rome's ear.

Wait, when did he move right up behind me! Rome could feel the warmth of Pick's body pressed up against his back and he had Bright up against his front.