T W E L V E

When a persons heart stops beating, the soulbond is broken. Causing Hanakaki for the other half of the bond.

Yoongi focus

"Yoongi, it's been exactly six hours," Namjoon said, and shook Yoongi's shoulder to try and wake him up. "Oh- okay." Yoongi said, and sat up, his head span, "Can you feel anything in the back of your head?" Namjoon asked, "Yeah, a hazy feeling." Yoongi said, "Good, I read that if you don't feel your soulmate's emotions, it means that they're dead." Namjoon nodded to a tall pile of books on the ground next to his feet.

"Well shit." Yoongi said, and got up, "I'm going for a walk." and left

Jimin focus

"His heart rate is picking up." 

"Shit." 

Yoongi POV

I walked to the bathroom, I didn't have anywhere better to go anyway. I splashed my face with the cold water, and looked up, staring back at me was something out of a nightmare, my cheekbones were too prominent, my hair was a mess and I had dark circles that made me look like a panda under my eyes.

I got my phone from my back pocket. Liar, he let me sleep for eleven hours. Jimin will nearly be done now.

I leaned forward shut my eyes, I stayed like that for a couple of minutes, before I was jolted out of my peacefulness by intense pain in the back of my head.

And then I felt nothing. 

I panicked, and rushed into one of the stalls.

I put my back against the door and breathed, until I could feel my throat constrict, I tried to breathe, but I couldn't.

I started coughing, and cupped my hands over my mouth. My throat was basically raw when I stopped coughing, I felt something in my hands, and took them away from my mouth to find a petal.

From a cherry blossom tree.

I panicked, and put the petal inside my pocket, I looked around, I needed to get home, I walked out of the bathroom and passed the others, "I don't feel well, I'm going home." I said, and Jin got up.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? He's your soulmate! There's only fifteen minutes left, and if you throw up or something, we're literally in a goddamn hospital!" Jin yelled, I stepped backwards frightened.

"Yoongi, I'm sorry." Jin said, and I nodded, and sat down and waited. I was met with more pain in my head, I brought my hand to my forehead, it was like I was being electrocuted. The pain disappeared to the same hazy feeling, and I relaxed.

A doctor walked out to us after a few minutes "Jimin's heart stopped for a few minutes, but we managed to get it working, he'll be out in 45 minutes." He said, and turned around and walked back into the room.

I leaned back and took out my phone, there was nothing there to look at, so I went on youtube, listened to some idol music, I had listened to all of EXO by the time Jimin was wheeled out, in his wheelchair.

Without an oxygen tank.

I got up and immediately wrapped my arms around him. "You did it, it's over," I said, and buried my face into Jimins shoulder.

But it had just begun...