T E N

We exited the doctors office, and walked in the hallways again, I waved to the lady at reception and she waved back, Yoongi held me closer and sighed once we exited the hospital doors, "Finally, I hate it there." he said, and opened the car door for me, "I do too." I said, and got in, and tucked my oxygen tank at my feet.

He drove in the opposite direction of home, to where we would meet the others. I stared out the window, and leaned my head against the glass. I looked towards Yoongi, and saw a tear rolling down his face, he must have noticed because he immediately looked away.

"Yoongi, I'll be fine, and then we'll be able to be a normal couple, without my oxygen tank." I said, and smiled, "Yes, but there's a thirty percent chance." he said, "Come on, don't cry." I said, and he nodded.

He dried his tears away and refocused on the road, Yoongi gasped and took a sharp left turn, and I was thrown against the wall of the car. I cried out in pain and Yoongi stopped the car, gently this time, "Jimin, oh my god, I'm so sorry!" He gasped, and I sat upright and smiled, it's okay, I was just surprised." I said, but really my shoulder hurt like hell.

We pulled over at the park, the same park we first touched at, I smiled and let Yoongi help me out of the car. "come on, we have to meet the others." Yoongi said, and I grabbed the handle of my oxygen tank and wheeled it with me.

Taehyung and Jungkook were sucking each others faces off, and there was someone new sitting oddly close to Namjoon, I squinted at him, he had broad shoulders, brown hair, and big eyes, he was your textbook attractive, but I averted my gaze to Yoongi, who was looking at me, his eyes were blank.

We arrived and I sat down next to Yoongi, carefully, Why am I scared of my soulmate? "Jimin!" Namjoon said, he was obviously worried. "You look like you've seen a ghost." He commented, and I looked down, "It's just the cold weather." I said, it was barely a whisper.

"Actually, we have the cliche, good and bad news." Yoongi sid, his voice was flat, I looked down. "Start with the bad news." Namjoon said, "Jimin has to get surgery, and there's a 30 percent chance that he won't live through it." Yoongi said, and took my hand in his, I flinched slightly.

"And on Friday, We found out that we're soulmates!" I said, and smiled to brightly at the others. "That's amazing news!" Taehyung said, his lips were red and swollen, and so were Jungkooks, I smiled at them, and looked at Yoongi. "So when's the surgery?" Namjoon asked, "This Friday." Yoongi said, and Hoseok gasped, "Oh my god that's too soon!" He said, and ran over and hugged me.

"We have to go, we didn't tell Jimin's mother that we'd be meeting you, so she must be worried." Yoongi said, and I nodded, I know he get jealous over me touching other people/

We both stood up, and so did the others, "It was nice to see you guys, I'll see you at school tomorrow." Namjoon said, and got up, Jin followed, and blew me a kiss, "I'll see you at school, too." He said, and I blew a kiss back at him and smiled.

Yoongi grabbed my hand and roughly dragged me back to the car. "Yoongi! What the fuck? Why are you acting so weird?" I said, and he turned his head, "I'm sorry, I can tell your mother doesn't like me, and I just want for you to be mine, and mine only." Yoongi said.

"After this year we can move away, I don't care what my mother says, as cliche as it sounds, I was made for you, not her." I said, my mother did always say that she'd be jealous of my soulmate.

"Come on, your parents will be wondering where you are by now." I said, and Yoongi nodded, "I need to meet them some time." I said, "Yeah, maybe after the surgery so they don't get attached." Yoongi said, and I smiled, "Yeah."

He dropped me off to my mother, and made polite but forced small talk, "So much has happened today." He said, as I walked out the front to bid him goodbye. He left, not without blowing a kiss to me from the driveway.