N I N E

I must have fallen asleep in Yoongi's arms while we were both sobbing, because I woke up a little when he attempted to bridal-style carry me and my oxygen tank to my bed, he managed to without dropping me, and I was comfortable in his arms, so I pushed my head into the crook of his neck, he lifted me a little higher and left butterfly kisses on my cheek, making them heat up and go red. He put me gently on my bed and changed the oxygen in my tank and plugged it into the other machine.

He pulled the blankets over me and sat next to me, and stroked my hair. "You lay down... too." I said, and he smiled and lay down gently next to me, I shifted closer to him and he draped an arm over my torso, "I love you." I said, and then my eyes shut before I could hear his reply.

After hours of peaceful sleep, we were awoken by my door squealing, and my mother entered, "Jimin has to go for a doctors appointment, the doctor wants You to come instead of me." She said, and looked at Yoongi, he nodded, his black hair shifted onto his face, in front of his eyes.

I couldn't help but stare at my soulmate, his skin had no imperfections, and I huffed in jealousy. He turned to me and put an arm around my waist, "When is it?" Yoongi questioned "In an hour." My mom said, and left the room.

"Sorry, she's a bit bitter that you stole me away from her." I said, and Yoongi grinned, "Well, too late, you're all mine now." Yoongi said, and pulled me closer, I smiled and put my head on his chest. "Jimin, I'm worried about you." Yoongi said, I looked at him, "Don't worry too much." I said, and he combed his fingers through my hair.

I got up, and found a change of clothes, I looked at Yoongi, "I'll be in my closet." I said, and Yoongi laughed, I blushed, realising what I had just said. I hid in the closet and changed quickly, and then walked out and sat down on the bed. He looked at me and smiled.

"Shit, I haven't even told the others about this yet." Yoongi said, I looked up, "We should meet them after this." I replied, "Good idea." Yoongi murmured, and started texting them. I smiled and got out my phone to look through Instagram.

"Yoongs, we should leave now, it takes a while to get to the hospital." I said half an hour later, and we both stirred from our spots on the bed. I ran a hand through my hair and changed to my oxygen tank, Yoongi had already left the room, "Yoongi!" I called out, and I heard a string of curse words and thumping coming from down the hallway.

Yoongi arrived back at my doorway, "Sorry, I forgot I changed your oxygen" He said, and I crossed my arms "Okay then." I said, and walked past him, "Jimin, wait up, I'm sorry!" I turned around, and saw him, he looked like he would cry, "Yoongi, I was only joking." I said, and he let out a content sigh. 

I walked down the stairs with him and saw my mother, "Yoongi, do you know how to drive?" She asked, "Yeah why?" Yoongi's eyes brightened a little, "Can you drive to the hospital? I have work to do." She turned around and walked to the table where her purse lay, and grabbed her keys and handed them to Yoongi.

Yoongi bowed slightly and grabbed my hand to take me to the car, we both got in, and he went to pass the aux cord to me, "No, I want to hear your music." I said, and pushed his hand away, he smiled at me and plugged his phone in, most of his music was rap music, but there was also some idol music there, we arrived at the hospital quickly, and we both got out of the car.

The familiar reception desk was the same as usual, I walked up, "Park Jimin." I said, and she nodded and tapped the name in, "Down the hallway, three doors to the right." she said, and I nodded and beckoned Yoongi to come with me.

I knocked on the door and a man in his young twenties opened it, and smiled, "So you brought your soulmate." He said, and signaled for us to come inside. 

"I expect you heard the bad news." He said, and we both nodded, "Well, the surgery success rate is quite high, and your health is improving bit by bit, while somehow getting worse, you should do well."

The doctor went on for some time, telling us all the professional information, I listened to all of it, I'm not sure about Yoongi though, but it looked like he was listening to him.