A lesson

Tiffany ~ you

I stopped singing and strumming as I heard some unfamiliar voices.

"Hey. You look lonely." One asked, kneeling down, touching and playing with my hair. Another laughed, and said, "Can we join you? Maybe we can accompany you."

"We should get to know each other." The third said, putting his arm around my shoulders. "No." I answered him, shoving his hand off of me.

"Aww come on. We just want some fun." The first one said, whining. "Yeah come on." The second one said. "Well, just so you know, I'm not like that. So back off." I said in a strict tone.

They laughed, and the third guy put his hand on my shoulder again. "Come on, please sweet heart?" He asked.

I slightly scoffed, stood up, and put Chanyeol's guitar down on a lounging chair. I wouldn't want it to get broken.

"Is that a yes?" The third one asked, flashing me a smug smile. I gave him a sweet smile, turned him towards me, and put my hands on his shoulders. "You know what?" I said in a sweet voice.

"I never said-" I started, and paused for effect. "Ok." And with that I kneed him in his you-know-where. I actually kinda felt sorry for that guy. And as the third guy was on the ground moaning in pain, I started hitting the other two.

I kicked one of them, which, fell to the ground very easily. I grabbed the other one's shoulders, and used my leg to trip him. They all fell to the floor, looking at me in bewilderment; it was like they were looking at me as if I grew 6 extra hands.

"So guys, I think we've learned a valuable lesson today, hmm?" I asked as they nodded, frozen in their place. "In the future, don't do that to girls. They don't like it. And like me, they can kick your ass if you really get on their nerves. So just approach girls kindly in the future, arraso?" I asked as they nodded. "Here." I sighed and extended my hand to one of them. He looked at his two other friends in fright, but I told him to grab my hand.

I pulled all three of them up from the floor, and gave them a sheepish smile. "I'm sorry for doing that." I said, bowing in apology. "Just remember what I said, and you three will probably have girlfriends in no time." I smiled as they widened their eyes.

"Oh please!" The third one said, collapsing to the floor and bowing at my feet. "I just want a girlfriend! But no girl even wants to look at me!!" He wailed as his two friends did the same. My eyes widened and I froze as they continued their story. "My hyung just told me to act all tough and cool, but it hasn't been working so far!!" He wailed. "I got hit three times!" The second one wailed.

"And I got slapped already!" The first one said, still in bow position. "So please miss, teach us the ways of getting a girlfriend!" The three chorused, looking up at me. "B-Bwo?!" I said in shock, stepping back.

"She can't really show you three how, but I can." A voice said behind me. The three guys looked behind me in curiosity, and as I turned around, I saw a smirking Kris, leaning against the wall. He gave me a smug look, and proceeded to talk to the three guys.

"You guys need to charm the ladies and take it slow. You guys are going way too fast. That makes the woman- like this one- wanna kick your ass." Kris said, pointing to me as I scoffed. "And as I said earlier, I apologized already Kris." I said, glaring at Kris and flashing an apologetic smile to the three guys.