Kris the Pervert { sort of }

Tiffany ~ you

I've been thinking since yesterday's incident with Chanyeol. I know how he feels. I mean how Chanyeol and how EXO felt when I broke away from them.

It really hurts to distance yourself away from the people you know and love most.

I loved my new friends the second I knew them. But I've lost them over heartfelt rejections.

{ Pabo Hye Young. If you understood what they meant earlier, none of this would have happened! } I thought.

"Hey noona!" Sehun smiled, putting an arm around me.

"Morning Sehuna!" I fake smiled back.

And to see this maknae and everyone else still smiling today... it makes me really happy. The once strong bond between the 13 of us that I had broken had hurt Sehun, Chanyeol, and Kris the most.

I've remember Sehun crying during school a few years ago, which stabbed me in the heart so much that it died. His tears and sniffling made me sob from time to time.

I've really hurt them, didn't I? I'm such a horrible person, I know that. I hate myself for creating this giant mess.

And I had made another mess upon the problems I already have.

I sometimes regretted what I had did in the past. I regretted it so much.

And today was another day with my 'name.'

-

It was morning. The early, innocent morning when the sun wakes up from its slumber and rises to the sky to give us warmth; while the moon goes to sleep after a tiring night.

But to me, with the cold morning wind blowing, it thwarted the warmth that was given from the sun. All I could feel was the cold wind wrapping itself around me, with faint sun rays to break it away.

Animals wake up, scurrying to find food for themselves or for their family. Us humans wake up from the most comfortable warmth in our own homes to start another morning in Korea.

Men and women quickly rush through the streets to get to work on time, while mothers send the younger ones to school.

And I was here walking to school & contemplating about my friendship problem between the 12 guys that I have once had been close with.

Then Sehun and the guys came and joined me walking to school. Like I had said earlier, the cold wind that blew was stopping me from gaining warmth from the gigantic star billions of miles away.

I said my 'good morning's to EXO, and I regretted that I didn't bring a scarf. Even though it was the start of September, it was starting to get cold.

I shivered a bit, with cold chills running through my spine and all over my body. It was really cold today.

I couldn't believe that I didn't bring a scarf. Even though I was wearing an oversized sweater, black leggings, and uggs, it was still cold.

"Tiff." Kris suddenly said. As I was thinking, I had just realized that Kris and I was lagging behind the group of loud guys.
-I mean EXO.

"Yea? What?" I asked, turning my body around to meet Kris' face.

"Here." he said, taking the scarf that was on his neck and wrapped it around mine.

I slightly sighed in relief; I was snuggling into Kris' scarf, which had his scent on it.