Puppy love [ part 2 ]

Kris ~

I felt Tiffany's head on my back as I rode off into the highway. Damn it. I think she's sleeping and that it's so loud- what if she falls off?!!

I gently woke her up after driving the my motorcycle so carefully. I had parked in front of the restaurant I wanted to treat her to.

"Tiffany-ah, wake up..." I whispered.

"Omma, give me five more minutes...." Tiffany mumbled.

I smiled to myself; she looked cute when she was sleeping. I tried to get off the motorcycle, but she hugged into me tightly.

"Don't leave me....." She mumbled.

I blushed, trying to break apart her arms. "Come on, Tiffany-ah. Time to wake up," I said.

"Shiro....."

"Then you won't get anything to eat."

Tiffany slowly woke up, rubbing her eyes. I guess that did the trick.

"Mmm...." Tiffany groaned. "Kris? What am I doing here?"

"Did you already forget that I was treating you to dinner, and that you fell asleep on my back while we were riding a motorcycle?" I said.

"Yah! Jinja? Oh wait we did. I forgot for a second there..."

"Come on let's go eat. Kaja."

"Kaja." Tiffany said in an adorable sleepy voice.

As we stepped into the restaurant, a waiter took us to our seats and we ordered the food we wanted to eat.

"I'll have a pizza and hanwu please." I said as the waiter scribbled down my order.

"And for the lady?" The waiter asked Tiffany.

"I'll have a spaghetti please. Kamsamida." Tiffany said.

"Thank you, your food will come shortly." The waiter said before taking off into the kitchen.

"This place is nice. Very comfy and casual." Tiffany said, looking around the restaurant.

"Yea it is. Have you ever been here before?" I asked.

"No, but I've wanted to come here for a while now, it's just that my parents are really busy to take Brittney and I here."

"Who's Brittney?"

"Oh sorry. Brittney's my little sister. Do you have a sibling?"

"Yea...."

"Dugu???"

"Kelvin. He's like a mini version of me, more cuter. But I won't accept that he's cuter than me."

"Haha, I'm sure he is. I'd like to see if the two Wu brothers look alike or not."

"And I'd like to see how adorable the two Kim sisters look like together."

"Yah! Fine deal." Tiffany said, smiling. "But beware of Brittney, she's very.... Dangerous."

"And my little Kelvin here is wild." I smirked.

"Ok, fair enough. We both have cute but wild siblings, right?"

"Yea. So I wanna know more things about you."

"Eww stalker much."

"But don't you wanna know about me too? You know, get to know each other for a bit."

"Fine, as long as you're not stalker-ish ok?"

"I promise." I smiled.

"Ok then. Hmm..... How about your favorite animal? I'm sure you love Ace." Tiffany asked.