our past together

KRIS'S POV:

-

KRIS'S THOUGHTS/PART OF THE PAST WITH TIFFANY:

i just realized that Tiffany wasn't like any of the other girls I "dated". The girls I "dated" were the girls that were popular and pretty.

Tiffany was popular and pretty, but different. By different, I mean by her looks, and how she's emotionally & physically different.

Tiffany is pretty, but ulzzang-like pretty. She was the type who would barely hurt an animal, was gentle, kind, and not like those violent popular bitches.

because I'm the most popular one in the school ever since middle school, all girls would freak out and scream whenever they glanced or saw me. Things like screaming SARANGHAE OPPA or AHH IT'S KRIS every time I walked by was just annoying.

I knew Tiffany ever since we were kids. Our parents were good friends and they introduced us to each other. That's when we became friends.

In 9th grade, Tiffany changed her style or "outer self". She went from a cute nerdy girl to a goddess in my opinion.

She was beautiful and innocent, and every guy who laid eyes on her fell in love with her. even my 11 other friends fell in love with her.

I fell for her hard. I wanted her to be mine. so I went up to her and asked her out. she accepted me to be her boyfriend. I was so happy back then. I was just this one guy, hopelessly in love. I was shot by cupid's arrow.

We dated for a month, and we were known as the "campus couple". we were much known for that plus our superior looks and brains.

I would take Tiffany out on dates, and we would always have a blast. On our first date, we went to a cafe

we were both drinking bubble tea and we ate cake. Hers was chocolate while mine was strawberry.

we both ate silently, and the atmosphere was a bit awkward.

to break the awkwardness, I decided to ask her a question.

I was nervous, but i asked her:

"What happened with your looks? Just out of curiosity I mean. Not to offend you or anything Tiff."

"It's ok Kris. Well I just decided to change myself. Do you like it?"

"Yea I do. You look like Aphrodite."

*blush* "Yah Kris hajima! stop embarrassing me!"

"What it's true! I fell in love with the goddess Tiffany."

"Kris, I'm not a goddess. I'm just Tiffany ok?" *laugh*

"But you are...." *smile*

"ANIYO!!! Stop lying Kris. I'm not a-

I kissed her. I didn't know what to do and the timing felt right. my instincts said so.

we pulled away after 5 seconds. As I pulled away, Tiffany sat there, surprised. I waved my hand in front of her face, waiting for a reaction.

she snapped out of her trance, and she realized what had happened.

Tiffany started blushing and she turned her face away.

{ Aww that is so cute!!! XD } I thought.

"Tiff... face me.don't look away." I said :(

"Sorry Kris it's just that umm... everything happened so suddenly.And I feel so nervous."

"Aww your so cute when you're blushing!!!" *pinches her cheeks*

*cute puffy face*

"Aigoo my girlfriend is so cute!!!"

"Kris do some aegyo too! I did so its your turn." XD

"Do I have to?"

"Yes it's for me ok? Please???" *pout*

"Ok fine..."

"Yay!!!" XD

"BUING BUING!"

*SNAP*

I hear a snap and I see that Tiffany had taken a pic of me with her IPhone while I was doing aegyo.

"This is totally going to be my home screen!"

"Yah! don't hajima! jebal?"

"Nope sorry Kris. this is just too cute!!! Kyaaaa!"

"Fine then.Can you do a special aegyo for me Tiff? please?"

"Fine... BUING BUING!!!"

*SNAP*

"Now this will be my home screen." *smile*

"Ok then Kris. We're both fair." *laughs* "Can we both take a selca Kris?"

"Sure. anything for you Tiff." *smile*

I pulled her closer, and we both posed a peace sign. Tiffany captures our picture, and we both lean in to look at it.

"It looks awesome!!!"

"Yea it does Tiff."

"This is my lock screen~"

"Can you send it to me? I want it too!"

"Ok... sent! Promise me that it'll be your home/lock screen too! I want people to know that you are mine, and I am taken."

"don't worry Tiff. I promise too. I want to show everyone my goddess."

*blush* "You are so sweet Kris... to think that we were childhood friends and now a couple, I like it. I have my chingu taking care of me and loving me at the same time. you are a blessing in my life Kris. if it wasn't for you, I would've never been or looked like this." *tear falls*

SHE CHANGED HERSELF FOR ME... I FEEL SO SPECIAL TO HAVE THIS GODDESS LOVING ME. THANK YOU GOD.

"don't cry Tiff. I feel the same for you. my heart belongs to you, and no one else. I will always love you." *wipes tear* "Now smile my goddess."

*smile* "Gomawo Kris." *hug*

*hugs back* "Your welcome Tiffany...."

-

annyeong!!! ann-mida! so my readers, what do you think about a but of a sweet memory/past? I decided to make this chapter a bit short but I'll try to update ASAP!!! please bear with me!

as a reader and author myself, I like a story that updates quickly. so I shall try to. this fanfict will be dramatic and I sometimes need suggestions. so that's where you guys come in.

please comment your ideas and I will dedicate that chapter to you! I will try to use your idea in the story. all you need to do is comment!

read, comment, & vote please

GOMAWO CHINGUS!!! XD

@xoxo_annie_exo

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤