Sand Castles

Tiffany ~ you

I walk into the villa after Kris. My eyes wander around the place in wonder. They're really rich, just like Gu Jun Pyo in that drama 'Boys Over Flowers.'

Ohmygosh I feel a little bit like Geum Jandi right now. Except I'm a little different from her :P oh nevermind. This villa is gorgeous! The rooms are so pretty, and there's a view of the glorious ocean from a large window in the kitchen.

My mouth drops as I see the hallway, which is filled with rooms. I pointed to each door I could see, and I saw at least 15 rooms. What the heck? That's a lot of rooms!

In the next 10 mintues, my feet took me almost around the entire house, even to the peaceful backyard. I put my arms on the rail of the terrace, enjoying the view. The wind blows through my body, making me feel refreshed.

"Hey." A voice says as I turn around to see Sehun. "Hey Sehun~ it's really nice here, isn't it?" I asked him as he stands next to my side. He stays silent, and I look at him, the wind making his bangs blow and cover his eyes. I laugh and brush his bangs, and he freezes. "What?" I ask, looking at him.

Sehun's cheeks starting turning red, and I tilt my head in confusion. "Sehun, is something wrong?" I ask. Sehun opens his mouth to speak, but he gets interrupted by another voice. A voice that I know too well.

"Nothing's wrong with Sehun. It's just hot. Right Sehunnie?" Kris says, putting an arm around Sehun's shoulder. I can see the two glare at each other, but I walk away, not wanting to cause a scene.

Why are they being like that? I think to myself. I walk near the door, and Mrs. Wu greets me. "Oh Tiffany!" She says loudly, her voice ringing in my ears. I smile and greet her, and she tells me some news.

"You know you can go to the beach right now, right?" She says as my eyes widen. "Jinja?!" I say loudly. "But too bad that I don't have a swimsuit." I suddenly said, realizing that I didn't have one.

"No worries dear! I already had a spare just in case. I got this from one of my friend's company, and when I first saw it, I thought that it was perfect for you! Let me go get it." Mrs. Wu says, walking into the hallway and entering the first room.

The room was really spacious, and there by the foot of the bed, stood her gigantic luggage. "Hmm... Where is it? I know that I put it here somewhere." I heard Mrs. Wu mumble. "Ah! There it is!" She says, holding up a bikini.

My eyes bulge, and I start shaking my head. "O-omma, I can't wear that!" I say as she shakes her head. "It'll look gorgeous in you dear!" She says as I disagree. "But.... But..... It's revealing." I say.

"Nonsense! It's nothing." She says as she puts her hand on my shoulders. "Don't worry Tiffany dear. I sincerely hope that you'll wear this, you'll look so beautiful!" She says, winking.

With a sigh, i mumble a 'Ok' and went to the bathroom to change. "Oh? Tiffany, you're wearing that?!" Chen suddenly says as I look at him in panic. "No! N-No I'm not!" I quickly say as Chen calls to the other members.

I almost totally forgot that the EXO members were with us too. "Yah! Guys! Look at what Tiffany's wearing!" Chen says as I hear the echo if feet running to where Chen was.

I quickly enter the bathroom, locking the door behind me. They were all about to see it! God, it's so embarrassing! Good thing that I got in here in time.

-

Kris ~

"So... Sehun, do you still like her?" I asked as I watch him stand straight, not moving. "Yes." His voice was so low that the beach's noises roared in front of him. "You still like her too, right hyung?" Sehun asks me.