"Well Cassidy! You wanna know what I love about you?" Shawn asked staring into her eyes.

"What?" She asked quietly as if he was lost in his gaze.

"I love that you dont try to hard to impress me, that you don't make me carry your bags, how your hand fits in mine like a puzzle. I love how you always texts right back, how your nose does that cute thing when you laugh, how your eyes sparkle at night, how you look Beautiful no matter what, and that you don't let hate get to you. And all together I love you. I love you Cassidy!" He smiled.

I looked over at Cassidy and saw she was crying. She had her arms wrapped around Shawn.

She pulled him into her and smashed their lips together. Then soon pulled away.

"I love you, Shawn Mendes! I love you!" She cheered with tears still visible in her eyes.

"This is sweet and all but I really have to go." Sav said standing up.

"And I'm her ride." I said also standing up.

"Wait don't leave yet." Jacob shouted standing up.

"Can I have your twitter and number." She sighed knowing she couldn't say no.

"Let me see your phone." He quickly shook his head an handed it to her.

"There my twitters @savannwoods I made you follow me!" She smiled.

Soon her phone went off and I could tell all the rest of the boys followed her cause they were all smiling.

"What's your twitter?" Cameron asked me.

"It's @chloe_sass!" I smiled at my twitter name.

Soon my notifications blew up. There was one that had all the boys following me and then one that said Nash mentioned me.

'@NashGrier: follow @chloe_sass if you love cucumbers!'

'@Chloe_sass: @NashGrier do you not want anyone to follow me? ;)'

'@Mr_Carterr: @chloe_sass @NashGrier back off she loves me more!'

'@ItsMattEspinosa: @Chloe_sass @NashGrier @Mr_Carterr oh come on it's pretty obvious that she loves me!'

'@AaronCarpenter: @NashGrier @Mr_Carterr @ItsMattEspinaso oh come one Chloe loves me!'

'@natt_Espinosa: okay boys we all know @chloe_sass loves me the most'

I decided to comment on Natalia's tweet only because the boys were being stupid.

'@Chloe_sass: @natt_espinosa sorry but me and @mr_carterr are kinda a thing! 😏'

I saw that Carter retweeted it then all my notifications blew up saying I've been mentioned.

'@Mr_Carterr: @chloe_sass yes! Love you bæ! #charter'

"@magcons_life: @Chloe_sass back off my man! I bet your ugly anyways.'

'@_vinersboys_: @chloe_sass awe. Charter! I ship that!'

'@carters_babe1: @chloe_sass ASDFHJDFD!'

'@ohxreynolds: @chloe_sass I bet she's a slut.'

'@hot.boys.of.vine: oh my gosh!! 😭'

'@carter_reynolds: @Chloe_Sass shut the fuck up!'

'@alexa&bart; @chloe_Sass nope.'

'@ItsMattEspinosa: @Chloe_Sass ignore them. They're just jealous you have something they'll never get!😏'

I decided to stop all this before it got outa hand.

'@chloe_sass: Guys I'm not dating Carter. He is very much single.😂😏'

"Uhm guys!" I said as I looked at my phone "guys!"

"What? What's wrong?" Missie asked in worry.

"I just gained like 60,000 followers!" I smiled and they all laughed.

"See fame is contagious!" Taylor smirked and I just laughed.

"Okay we really have to go!" I said and they all said okay.

Savannah got in my car and she texted her mom to ask to stay the night. Her mom said yes so we drove to my house.

Once we pulled in I saw that aunt Darcy was home. I got out with Sav then locked the car doors.

We walked up to the front door and walked in.

When I walked in I noticed a girl probably a couple years younger than me sitting on the couch with Darcy, she looked Hayes age.

"Uhm- hi! Darcy this is my friend Sav she's staying over. Is that okay?" I said looking at the girl.

"Of course. And this is Brittany shes 14, she will be staying with us!" Darcy smiled.

---------

Sorry for all the fillers!! I know they're annoying! Sorry for any errors I'm on my phone.

Dedication goes tooo.... *drum roll* Natalia!! She is amazing! I believe she was actually my first fan and first person to ask to be in my book! I love this girl to death she is absolutely amazing!! BTW she writes amazing fan fictions. Check out her Shawn mendes fan fiction on her profile, @TheNat.

Sorry it's so short..!

If they have a check they are taken.

Aaron: ✅

Taylor:

Matt: ✅

Carter:

Jack G:

Jack J:

Shawn: ✅

Jacob: ✅

Hayes: ✅

Nash: ✅

Cameron: ✅

Twitter: Magcons_babe

KIK: skymatthews21