Playlist

*** 

* Little Do You Know by Alex and Sierra  

  "Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside, I've been holding back for the fear that you might change your mind."  

* Mirrors by Justin Timberlake

  "And I can't help but notice you reflect in this heart of mine."  

* Save Tonight by Eagle-Eye Cherry

  "Go on and close the curtains 'cause all we need is candlelight. You and me, and a bottle of wine to hold you tonight."

* You Are Not Alone by Michael Jackson

"Just the other night, I thought I heard you cry. Asking me to come and hold you in my arms."  

* Fight Song by Rachel Platten

"Like how a single word can make a heart open. I might only have one match but I can make an explosion."

* Bad Reputation by Joan Jett

"I don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation. You're living in the past, it's a new generation. An' I only feel good when I got no pain. An' that's how I'm gonna stay."  

* How To Be A Heartbreaker by Marina and the Diamonds

"We don't want our hearts to break in two, so it's better to be fake. Can't risk losing in love again babe."

* Out Of The Woods by Taylor Swift

"The rest of the world was black and white but we were in screaming color."

* Down by Jason Walker

"I can't find another way around. And I don't want to hear that sound of losing what I never found."

* All By Myself by Celine Dion

"Hard to be sure, sometimes I feel so insecure. And love's so distant and obscure, remains the cure. All by myself, don't wanna be all by myself, anymore."

***