Sannoh Rengokai

"There's one more thing that make me curious.....what is Yuki doing with them?" Maruyama just talk to himself but it seem someone that didn't want Yuki to 'have his way' is near him and hear that too, 'i have to tell boss'.  

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

*Bar Odake* [still the same day]

Everyone looks so relaxed here, even that Cobra guy too. I was patching Chiharu up, because he looks like have more wounds than the other. 😅 he tried to resist me, but i just swat his hands away and he  was suddenly quite, good boy.

"My teeth are moving! What do i do!?" Ask Dan to Tetsu "those kids don't know how to take things moderately huh?" Tetsu snicker and take a pict of Dan. Dan still checking his teeth, Tetsu going back focusing to his Insta. Those two are weird.

"In the end you fought too" said Yamato to Cobra "i just want to protect Sannoh Rengokai" "that's an excuse" Yamato answer Cobra immidiately. "Isn't it a good things? It seem like that Maruyama guy know how 'Connection' works" Odaka's mama said to both of them, hearing Maruyama's name perk my attention and stop what i was doing.

"There's a reward for those who consistently protect what you are belived for" now Odake's mom's word caught all my attention. She's right, looking at my family's happy smile is like a reward to me.

Suddenly Yamato-san standing up "in that case....it's all thanks to me, then? Huuh?am i right?!" He ask us with a proud smile. The other just nodded and smiled awkwardly, they saved when Odake mama push Yamato down and tell him, he's too  loud they just laugh it off.

"Ano!" Chiharu standing infront of me, since when he standing there??  "i have troubled you guys, so i'll give up about Sannoh Rengokai..." Chiharu can't withstand see into their eyes, afraid they will see his dissapointed face. "What the hell with that, then what is the purpose of today?" Said Dan "even though you've swung so much today" add Tetsu. Chiharu, even though you're so happy when they go to support you, I see it you know. "Cobra...." said Dan he looks so confused.

Cobra lock his gaze with Chiharu, but Chiharu can't hold it longer ."Do what ever you want." Cobra say it at least, it's like hours we waited for his answer. Then they toast a drink with Chiharu, it's like a symbol or something.

When they do that, i was cleaning up the first aid kit and all. Ah, i have to go home have to check on Yuzu, i hope Oyaji and Kaasan are realy going home today. "Oi..." even though the other voice so Loud i still can hear that deep and clear voice, Cobra.

"Hmm? Nani Cobrasan??" Stand up feels like no problem at all, but when i'm walking closer to Cobrasan. Are? How can a firefly get inside a bar like this? Hmm? Cobrasan is glowing. That's weird, with his serious aura, face (it's not a problem though)  and all.

*Cobra's pov*

When the other guys celebrated Chiharu's join our group i notice it, that kid. His movement a litle bit sluggish, is he sick? I called him over, he can hear me that's mean he's okay. But when he's going to take his third step, his eyes look so unfocused and he smiling for no reason.

Then he fall. In my eyes everythings like slowing down. I can see it, when his eyeball roll back into the back of his head. Then without notice it i'm holding him up, he's small so its not a problem for me, but he's quite heavy.

*Third pov*

"Yuki!'' Chiharu's voice echoed around the bar. "What the......is the kid injured or something!?'' Yamato ask the other. Cobra just lift Yuki up and put him on a sofa. Odake's mama already gone to the back to bring something usefull for Yuki. Tetsu and Dan hovering behind Cobra and Chiharu whose trying to make Yuki a liltle bit comfortable. "What exactly happening to him?? And who the heck is he??'' Ask Cobra.

*1 hours later*

"So he's from Oya High too?'' Ask Dan. Everyone sitting not too far fron Yuki but not that close either. "Yes he was actually the one i saved from the senior that chasing me'' said Chiharu 'what's happening to him? This thing makes me worried'. "Why didn't you said so before Chiharu ?'' ask Cobra still annoyed because the event from before, it's troublesome when you get involved with Oya High.

"I'm sorry i though you already know him, since he come with you guys..'' said Chiharu, looking down. "Nah, it's okay he is helping us afterall eventhough he didn't punch and didn't get punched either, hmm? That's a lil'bit strange don't you think?'' The last part Dan just talking to himself.

When Cobra about to ask some more, Yuki's voice cut off their conversation "Where is this!?'' Everyone's eyes now on Yuki.

TBCTBCTBCTBCTBCTBCTBCTBCTBCTBCTBCTBCTBCTBCTBCTBCTBCTBCTBCTBCTBCTBC

"KAPITALS" =Loud voices

-Brukh- = Sounds/movement

'What!?' = Inner talking/Yuki's

*feeling*/ *story line*

Where am i !? and is that Yamatosan!?

Cr. Pict from web