Chiharu

Before

"Jaa.....Oyasuminasai Maruyama-san" almost out of the door i heard "Chibi! Good punch by the way" that's the first time someone praise my punch, makes me happy a litle, then i go without saying anything.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

*Corridor*

Now, what i'm going to do? Training? No other choice, training then..

When i'm busy thinking about what i'm going to do next, someone stand on my way make me stop immediately "Oi! You're 'That' boy aren't ya? The one who will never throw a punch" after he said that he and his friend laughing, what's their problem anyway.

"Hey! I wanna a fight! Punch me shrimp!!" Said one of them with an annoying gesture. "Sorry, but i have something important to do than this..." before i can take one step, a different guy push me makes me lost my balance and fall.

That bastard, but when i feel a tingling sensation from my left hand make me not punch them in the face immediately. "Oi! How can you take on the weak?" Before i grasp what happening. Suddenly the guy infront of me thrown to the left, ouch that must be hurt.

Then i see to my right, i see a guy a lil'bit taller than me. With a baby face. Those troublesome people seem like they didn't like it, and that guy run away when he see how many they are. He's new here, i'm sure of it.

I'm alone now, but i'm curious what they gonna do to that guy....i'll follow them.

*Somewhere around Sannoh area*

That guy running so fast! Where is he? Ah there, huh? "Watch out!" Ah..too late, hmm? I think i have seen that guy before (the one that baby face guy crashing into). He wear a white tshirt with a logo "Asahina Motor Cycle Garage" on his right.

He's the guy that take Yu to school, Yamato (?). After that Yamato guy take down all of those annoying people it seem like he realize something after he see our uniform and then he run away with panic face. He passed my hide out, make me see him more clearly. With those neat hair and panicked face he doesn't look like those thugs.

I have to get that baby-face guy out of here, so i got out from my hide out then i grab the baby-face guy hand and pull him hard after that we run. Then i hear that Furuya guy voice. Ah i think i saw that Seki guy too.

Without noticing it i bring him to my house "Hai Irashaaii!! Huh? Yuki!? You bring a Friend!?" Huh? I look behind me, and there i see that baby-face guy looking around my father restaurant "huh? I don't know this place have a restaurant like this..." he said under his breath.

"Of course not, our restaurant here the only one who sold japanese food. Oi! Oyaji, can you bring two plate of Ramen? i'm the usual, you?" "Eh? It's okay! I have to go anyway..." i just grab his hands again and push him to a chair "Let's just say this is my 'Thanks' to you, oyaji the same as me for this guy" "Righto!"

"Huh? Thanks? For what??" This guy seriously didn't know what he was doing "you just help me from those annoying senior, you know" "ah...that's you? I don't notice it" yappari...."my name Yuki by the way, Sasaki Yuki" "i'm Chiharu! Nice to meet you! I have to go! It was Delicious!! Thank you for the meal, Ojisan! Thanks for the meal! " after he thank my father he thanking me too. Btw, He eat fast! And now he already out of our restaurant.

Running to the front door "Chiharu-san! If something happen you can ask me anytime!" He stop "I can't! You're too....uuuh...i can't!" That's getting annoying, and there he goes. I just watch him walk away in front of my house

"Niichan~~!"

Suddenly i feel Yuzu hugging my left leg. "Ah, are you done with helping kaasan (mother) Yuzu? Good boy~" i piggy back him, and he laughing joyfully.

~♤~TBC~♤~♤~TBC~♤~♤TBC~♤~♤~TBC~♤~♤~TBC~♤~♤~TBC~♤~♤~TBC~♤~♤~TBC

"KAPITALS" =Loud voices

-Brukh- = Sounds/movement

'What!?' = Inner talking/Yuki's

*feeling*/ *story line*

It seem like i'm on a sleeping mode right now,  but it's okay! I can see my niichan's chibi ver so happy like that. I'll sleep then...

Cr. Pict from web