Sannoh vs Oya

"Chiharu-san! If something happen you can ask me anytime!" He stop walking "I can't! You're too....uuuh...i can't!" That's getting annoying, and there he goes. I just watch him walk away in front of my house

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

*Somewhere in Sannoh district* *Yuki*

It's been two days already and i didn't heard anything about Chiharu. -Sigh- this thing always made me feel anxious.

Last night Yuzu fell sick,and yesterday our parent went to our grandparent house they said to fix something and going to be home in the morning. Yu volunteered to take care of Yuzu, she said she miss her brother or something so i give her my body until morning. When i wake up i already feel so tired, she must be taking care of Yuzu all night full.

Hmm?? Where the heck am i? A gas station?? I never see this before. Ah there's someone there...hmm? It's..i feel a Dejavu😐

I knock the window lightly, "excuse me!" That person have a blonde hair he looks like he was thinking about something serious, i knocked again "Excuse me!! Sorry to disturb you, but i want to ask you something...." at least he heard me, he look at me with a very intense gaze i ever seen. That's made me a litle bit uncomfortable, but i can bear it.

"Dare da omae? Gaki? (Who are you? A brat?) What do you want?" He sound so annoyed, maybe i disturb his thinking time (?) Pfft " ah....actually i live not far from here, but i never seen this place....so...i think i'm...uuh...lost (?)" Uggh...This is so embarrassing.

He's sitting forward now "Huh? If your house is near then you shouldn't get lost don't you? And...." before he finish what he's going to say there's a girl voice "COBRA!!" The guy infront of me immidiately turn all his attention to the girl who called him.

"Naomi? What happen??" "It seem like Chiharu went to Oya high alone, i know this from tetsu...." Chiharu's name makes me pay attention to her too. "Then?" That Cobra-guy still in a sitting position "and Yamato, he can't leave that kid fighting alone..." the girl (Naomi based from that Cobra-guy) saying this with a worried expression.

Suddenly that Cobra standing "call everyone, we're going to Oya High. If they're going to touch one of us....then i can't stay silent" ah! He is 'That Cobra'!! I just remember now! He's the leader of Sannoh Rengokai. I never see the real him, i just heard his name from the other (people from Oya High). That's all.

It's not take that long for all Sannoh Rengokai to assemble, and they ready to take their friends from Oya High. So Cool....

Then we all walking down the road into Oya High. They didn't realize it yet, that i go along with them, maybe it's because my clothes? I wear a black pants (Oya high's) with a grey jacket. I didn't look like a Oya High student, at all. Because of my young appeareance they didn't cautious to me. Some even talking to me, they think i was a boy that admire Cobra and want to tag along. I didn't answer them though just nodding through all what they said.

*Oya High*

We arrived, then all of the Sannoh Rengokai run inside the building. I have to save Chiharu! That's all what i'm thinking, so i just run along with them, i never fight back any of the Oya High though. They punch me and i dodge, because of my speed they never can touch me.

Then we found Yamato-san infront of a class with all of Oya High Students, including Seki. It's look like they beat up Yamato-san. Cobra already beat all of the guys, before Yamato-san going to fall Cobra's already infront of him using his own body to support Yamato-san's big body "So you came, i never Touch them Cobra" how can he still standing after get punched that many, Cobra just nodded

"Chiharu, what happened to him?" Yamato-san's voice make me remember why i'm here.

*third pov*

Before Cobra went to open the door there's a blur running pass him with a shout "Chiharu!!" and the door ruined by that blur thing, he still didn't get what's happening here. So when the dust cleared he saw someone standing atop the ruined door

'isn't he the kid from earlier? How can he be here?' He look to his friend and they just shake their head telling him they don't know him. "Are? Isn't he the kid that i help not too long ago?" Says Yamato "huh? You have meet that kid before?" Ask Cobra "yes, i give him a ride to Oya High because he lost, i just give him a ride! Hear that, a ride!" Said Yamato after he see Cobra's annoyed gaze

"how can you always get involve yourself with brats from Oya High ? Sigh, let's get in..." they get in, Dan's the one who supporting him now. Cobra still feel furious because they touch his Friends, so when he get inside he didn't ask the brat anything.

"I won't lose, i belive in myself" then he see Chiharu went to attack Furuya, but before Furuya can attack Chiharu once more, the door opened sudenly a guy get thrown by someone outside the door. Then Maruyama came with his own squad and Seki "Oy, Furuya why do you have that look on your face?!" Furuya just looking down, and went to stand beside Maruyama's side.

Yuki with a fast move goes to Chiharu's side and try to help him stand, but his body feel a litle bit weary because of didn't sleep all night and he didn't even eat since last night (he didn't know this one) then Tetsu went to the other side of Chiharu and helping him stand up too. "Yo...you....." Chiharu's about to say something to Yuki "as i said before to you, if you need anyhelp you can ask me anytime" "but...you didn't do anything....."said Chiharu.

Yuki just looking to the front of him and ignoring Chiharu, he think he hear someone holding a snicker, when he see to the side he see Tetsu holding his snickering. But Tetsu shut his mouth immidiately when he see Yuki looking at him, and trying to act serious. 😑

Maruyama just took a glance at him then he went back to talking with Cobra or Provoke Cobra to make Cobra fight him one on one.

Behind them...

Yuki take his handkerchief out to wipe blood that's on Chiharu's face. Chiharu is going to protest but when Yuki press his hand to the place that hurt the most he shut up immidiately. Tetsu trying holding his laughter again. Everyone just went to ignore those three.

The fight between Cobra and Maruyama was so intense, each side didn't want to lose. Those two throw their own punch with all their power, But with the last punch from Cobra Maruyama was taken down. So now they all walking side by side, Dan supporting Cobra, Yuki and Tetsu supporting Chiharu.

*Back inside the class*

"Sorry, seki....it seem like we can't graduate yet...." "Maruyama-san" Seki just crying, it was their first time seing their leader taken down that badly.

"There's one more thing that make me curious.....what is Yuki doing with them?" Maruyama just talk to himself but it seem someone that didn't want Yuki to 'have his way' is near him and hear that too, 'i have to tell boss'.

TBCTBCTBCTBCTBCTBCTBCTBCTBCTBCTBCTBCTBCTBCTBCTBCTBCTBCTBCTBCTBCTBC

"KAPITALS" =Loud voices

-Brukh- = Sounds/movement

'What!?' = Inner talking/Yuki's

*feeling*/ *story line*

I don't know....but i feel like Yuki have fun today....

Cr. Pict from web