How things work

Before

"I like this kid.....Seki, Furuya just let him stay here, so he can study..." What!? I have to stay with these guys, for the whole day!? And how can i study with no teacher?!

"You hear what maruyama-san said didn't you boy? Get in and you can sit there" i see a usual chair and table that not there just a few minutes ago. At least i have to try get out from this dangerous situation 'at least you know what dangerous is...' "ah....i think i have something to...." " Haaaa?? What did you say boy??" Scarry!! "I didn't said anything! I'll just sit there and study right? Okay!" I don't have a choice here!! '-snicker-' and you! How can you just stay quite this whole time!? This is your body right? At least help me to get out from this situation!!.

□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□

*1 Hour*

Aaah....i'll fall asleep if i have to read all this book and doing nothing, -looking to the side- and! Why is he still looking at me!? There's no other way around i just have to read this thick book, how can you have this book by the way? I ask Yuki since this is his book

'.....' and there you go i'm being ignored again, tch.

This is hell!

*third pov*

The O in S.W.O.R.D. stands for Oya Kouko (Oya High). Also called "Demon Evil High", the place is a national den for yankees (juvenile delinquents). The most heinous high school where leaders nationwide gather.

With Oya High's academic background, the neighborhood's scouts are endless. In order to be scouted for a better place, they continue to repeat a year. Being held back for five years is a common thing. Their average age is 23.

In Oya High, there is a serious "commitment" beyond anything else. That is: "If someone is able to withstand one hundred punches, he would become the leader of Oya High."

However, there hasn't been a single person strong enough to achieve this. One guy appears alone with the intention of taking the title. He succeeds and on that day, a legend is born. Murayama Yoshiki put Oya High in place and the O in S.W.O.R.D is created.

Furuya Hideto and Seki Toratarou follow Murayama since the first day he become their leader.

Here our mysterious Character dragged into this endless storm, and she's sleeping soundly on her thick book. Why did i say she not a he? Nah i don't know about that too, summary! Yuki, Sasaki Yuki have another soul in his body, but this soul is so clueless about all and this soul is a girl! She has a memory that is different from Yuki.

What she know is that she's just a plain girl, a cosplayer and she attend an all girl boarding school.

Her parents is the same as Yuki's Personality, face, and all! So when she wake up in Yuki's body she still think there's nothing happen to her. But because she attend a boarding school she's so clueless about S.W.O.R.D, very different with Yuki (of course).

Here Yuki decide to call this mysterious soul Yu, because that easier.

Yuki's story? Later, now we have to focused on our heroine. Yu fall asleep in a class full of dangerous boy and man. Yuki just can't let that happen.

"Huh? Really!? This boy ask us to let him study here and now he's sleeping like a baby!" Comment Seki, Maruyama's underlings. Furuya just looking at his leader and wait for his reaction. Maruyama just sat there and looking at a soundly sleeping Yuki.

Suddenly, Yuki's eyes opened. Gone the innocent like eyes replaced by a calculating and bored gaze. Maruyama just grinned, Furuya confused why is their leader so interested in this boy? Seki he didn't expect for Yuki to suddenly wake up like that, that startle him...a little.

"Aah.....what an idiot, how can she fall asleep just because one page of an art book? Tch." Saying under his breath. Yuki sat up straighter, he scretching his body on his seat. " What a nice day" the whole room is quite, not getting how can this boy, because of sleeping for a few minutes can change sudenly. By the way in this room is only Maruyama,Furuya, Seki, and Yuki.

" aaah kimochi.....i have to go" got up from his chair, he get his books and throw it all inside his bag. 'Why did i put this book inside my bag again? Nah..whatever...' he didn't even look at Murayama, Furuya, and Seki. He just take his bag and walk into the door.

"Aah....i'm sorry for  bothering you, thank you" said Yuki with a bow to Murayama, and the other man just grinned wider. Seki with his hot head can't take it like that.

"Yo...you pipsqueak!!" Seki ran to Yuki's not protected back and tried to grab his back. He didn't even touching Yuki's back, Seki got punched in the gut by Yuki. Evethough his body is so small like a girl but his punch are accurate, quite strong, and fast, super Fast! Maruyama and Furuya didn't see it coming until Seki got thrown away and crashed into many chair and table.

"What the!? Seki!! You bastard..." Furuya get ready to attack Yuki from his position, Yuki just looking at him. Feeling annoyed. But before Furuya can get close to Yuki, Maruyama's hand is on his shoulder stopping him. "Its enough Furuya, i was the one who let him in. It's up to him when he want to go" but his eyes are still staring at Yuki, and Yuki too staring at him, just because.

And then Yuki go, leaving a grinning man, a confused man, and one passed out man (?).

~~TBC~~TBC~~TBC~~TBC~~TBC~~TBC~~TBC~~TBC~~TBC~~TBC~~TBC~~TBC~~TBC~~TBC

"KAPITALS" =Loud voices

-Brukh- = Sounds/movement

'What!?' = Inner talking/Yuki's

*feeling*/ *story line*

I'm sleeping and now Yuki's back in charge!? How can this happening!?

Cr. Pict from web