Cheer Up Chiyo!!!....

Meanwhile in the hallway, Nico is dragging Chiyo with a cheery smile while they walked in the hallway.

"U-Umm Nico where are you taking me?"

She asked dubiously, but Nico turned to her with a cheery and excited smile.

"Ssssshhhh you'll find out soon!"

He chuckled cheerily but Chiyo is still not convinced by his answer.

"Nico just tell me where y-"

Just before she asked, her hazel eyes widen in surprise when decorations are all over the game room, everyone in the room smiled warmly at her and shouted.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIYO!"

They all cheered as she became shocked by the surprise party, she blinked her eyes in bewilderment.

"Y-You guys did this....for me?...."

She asked speechlessly.

"Yup!"

Rock nodded with a grin.

"But...how did you guys know my birthday?...."

She asked curiously.

"Why won't you ask Nico?"

Uno grinned kindly as Nico came up to her with a bright smile, he embraces her with lots of love.

"What do you think Chiyo? Do you like it?!"

He asked ecstatically.

"Nico you planned this for me?"

She asked with her Hazel eyes widen in bewilderment.

"Mhm since your birthday is today, I decided the best way to turn that frown upside down is throw a cheer up party for you!"

He exclaimed with a cheery grin.

"Nico...."

Then Uno came up to her and patted her on the shoulder.

"We also have a lot of help from everyone in Nanba prison."

He explained as the people from building 3 came to her with kind smiles.

"We did the decorations for you my sweet."

Honey stated as he flashes a wink at her, Chiyo lightly blushed at his flirty wink, but giggled. Trois then grabbed her hand with a gentle smile.

"I also want to see my dear sweet Chiyo smile again, so here's how I show my affection towards a beautiful woman like you."

Trois then placed a kiss on her hand with Chiyo smiling sweetly at him.

"Thank you Trois kun and you too Honey san."

She grinned delightfully at them until Kiji hugged her from behind.

"What about me Chiyo?! I'm the one who's responsible for the decorations and I even tried to make sure everything is perfect and beautiful!"

He playfully whined while hugging her, she laughs adorably at Kiji's clinginess causing the inmates to blushed at her cute laugh.