First Round....

While crowd screams into the arena during the New Years tournament, the inmates and the supervisors are quite pumped up for this annual New Years tournament. Chiyo however is nervous and feels inferior by the loud cheering since this her first time in the New Years tournament.

Wow...those people are sure excited....but I never been to a New Years tournament before....

Suddenly Uno came up to her and patted her shoulder with a cheery grin.

"Hey Chi chan, why are you so glum? This is your first time being in the New Years tournament isn't it?"

Uno asked curiously with Chiyo slightly looking down shyly.

"Well...yes...but...I never heard of a New Years tournament before....."

She shyly replied with Yamato patted her shoulder so hard while laughing happily.

"Hahahaha! I'm glad you ask. New Years tournament is where inmates and guards compete in competitions. Whoever wins the tournament wins, gets the prize to choose whatever they want in their cell!"

Yamato cheerfully explains which causes Chiyo's Hazel eyes to sparkle in excitement and fascination as she looks at him.

"WHAT?! REALLY?! ANYTHING THEY WANT?!?"

"Mhm but you better prepare for it if you want to win."

Uno winked at her with Chiyo already boasting with confidence and understands what he saying.

"Oh I am definitely prepare Uno-nii cuz I am SOOO ready for the New Years tournament!"

She spoke confidently getting super pumped for the New Years tournament.

"So what are you going to do after you win?"

Jyugo asked with Chiyo facing him with a cute cheery grin.

"I wanna have a whole pack of alpaca plush dolls and I wanna to have a cotton candy machine so I can share it with my friends!"

She exclaimed cheerfully with a cute smile.

"YAY!!! I LOVE COTTON CANDY!!!!"

Nico cheered like a kid in a candy store.

"Omg cotton candy?! WE GOTTA WIN THIS COMPETITION IF WE WANT TO EAT COTTON CANDY!"

Rock grinned widely with eyes sparkled in excitement due to his passionate love for food.

"Awwww you're so adorable Chi chan! I'll help you win so you can have that cotton candy machine and those alpaca plush dolls!"

Uno grinned while ruffling Chiyo's hair with Chiyo giggling cutely.

"Yay! Thank you guys!"

Chiyo grinned very cutely.

"Guys she's not a kid."

Jyugo bluntly remarked while sweatdropping at his friends. Then Samon and his inmates came to see Hajime and his inmates.

"Hm? Oh! Samon kun, hi!"

Chiyo then ran up to him and hugged him with Samon grinning and lightly ruffling her hair.

"You look pretty no.1316."