Love?...

As they walked to the infirmary, Asami's a bit nervous how Jyugo sees her now, but she will not back down this time and won't hide her vampiric identity anymore.

"Alright we're here, you're not going to back down are you?"

Samon asked as she shakes her head to him.

"I'm not backing down in a time like this. This is now or never."

She grinned with Samon smiling back at her, he opens the door for her as she and her friends came in the infirmary room where they saw a slightly injured Jyugo slowly opening his eyes to see his friends and Asami in the room.

"C-Chiyo...."

He responded weakly as Asami look at him with guilty Hazel eyes, she immediately wrapped her arms around him hugging him wholeheartedly causing him to be shocked by the sudden embrace.

"I'm..sorry Jyugo. I-I didn't mean to bite you, I just got thirsty....."

She apologized feeling guilty for what she did to Jyugo as he formed a smile at her. He wrapped an arm around her waist as an acceptance of her forgiveness.

"Don't worry about it, I'm fine. The doctor's said I have the slightest bite on the neck, so it's not that bad."

He weakly grinned as she looked at him with slightly teary eyes, she wiped her tears away with her finger.

"Y-You're not mad? You don't hate me?"

She asked as Jyugo lightly patted her on the head with a smile.

"I'm not mad nor I hate you Chiyo. I never once hated you since the moment you came to Nanba Prison. You're not a bad person Chiyo, you're just the same as everybody here."

"Jyugo....."

She then turns to her friends and Samon who smiled at her especially Hajime who is secretly smiling underneath while looking at the floor.

"...You were never afraid of me....you never hated nor resent me....because-"

"Cuz they care about you."

Hajime cuts her off as Asami became surprised by his kind words despite Hajime being brutal blunt. He came up to Asami with a serious gaze.

"Listen No.16, I don't know what the hell are you, but better make sure that something like this won't happen again. You're lucky these stupid heads are here for you and they seem to love your already. So keep that in mind alright? They've may be shocked by what you did to No.15, but deep down, these people care about you and you should be happy that these guys are here to help you."

Hajime explained as Asami became shocked and moved by his kind words, she slowly smiled at him and nodded.

"Y-Yes Hajime! And thank you for helping and care for me guys!"

She grinned happily as the three came to her with smiles on their faces.

"Ey anything for great people like you."

Uno grinned as he patted her on the head.

"Yeah I have to admit, you got us scared when you run away. We thought you were escaping."

Rock assured.

"Oh sorry about that, I thought...you guys were going to hate me when I bite Jyugo."

Then Jyugo lightly bonked her head.

"Hey listen ok, no matter how weird nor scary you are, we will always be there for you and that's what friends are for."

Jyugo assured her as Asami grinned gently at him.

"Thank you Jyugo."

"So Chiyo, if you bitten Jyugo, does that mean...."

Nico was about to asked, but Asami replied with a nod and revealed herself.

"Yes Nico, I'm not actual human...guys, I'm a....vampire....."

She finally admits her vampiric specie causes the three to shock except for Jyugo, Hajime, and Samon.

"Woah, that is.......SO COOL!!!!!"

Nico, Rock, and Uno shouted causing Asami and Jyugo to face plant with Hajime and Samon responded with deadpan looks.

"Well that explains why she has blood in her mouth."

"Yep."

They both sighed as Asami and Jyugo got up from the ground.

"Sooo you're not scared just a tiny bit?"

"Course not! Besides, it's fun to have an awesome inmate who is a vampire!"

Rock smiled.

"Yeah! You're like a female version of Mik**la Hyak*** from Ser*** of the end!"

"Again with the censorship?"

Asami asked.

"Like I said before, we have to protect our sensitive readers."

"But those aren't even bad words."

She sweatdropped at Jyugo's explanation.

"Ah who cares, glad you're happy Chiyo!"

Uno grinned as everybody starts laughing, for the first time, Asami formed a real sincere smile as she finally found someone to trust and love as her cold heart melts away from this unforgettable love she has given from the people who pulled her out of the shadows.