26: pt 2

I let Lydia and Malia lead me back inside. I felt numb and I couldn't even walk on my own.

I didn't know what I was feeling. It was all too much.

"Liam..."

Us girls turn around to see that Liam had jumped in the door before Scott could close it.

"There's something you need to see," Liam said hurriedly.

"You're still here," Scott said with a smile.

"But everyone else is gone," Liam replied. "All of them. They're all gone. Look, you have to come with me."

"What is it?" Scott asked.

"I-I can't explain it," Liam stuttered. "I have to show you."

Liam backed out of the doorway and Scott turned to us.

"Uh, alright. You guys stay here just in case," Scott told us.

"In case Stiles comes back?" Malia asked.

"If there's any hope, you need to keep trying." Scott then turned around and ran out with Liam, closing the door behind him.

Malia rolled her eyes and went and opened the door.

"What are you doing?" I asked weakly.

"We're gonna go find Stiles," Malia sent me a smile.

"Scott told us to stay in case he shows up here," Lydia said.

"Stiles isn't coming here," Malia shook her head. "If he was, he would've, and he hasn't, so he's not. Brianna, you still think it worked, right?"

I gulped and nodded solemnly. "I know I saw him. Stiles is out there. I can feel him through our connection."

"And you've been right about these things before. So, let's go," Malia held her hand out to me.

I looked at Lydia, then back to Malia and took her hand. "You coming or not?" Malia asked Lydia.

Lydia sighed and followed after us.

***

Since I was the last person to see him, we went where he was taken. To the school. We went to the back parking lot where we had left his jeep but it was no longer there.

Malia leaned down and looked at the tire marks on the ground.

"This looks fresh. It's from Stiles' jeep. It must have just left," she said.

"Without his keys?" Lydia asked.

"Well, half the time he got it started with a screwdriver," I shrugged.

"Then he's here. We have to tell Scott," Lydia said.

My eyes widened as I looked at the railroad tracks going in and out of the school. How did I just now notice that?

"We should probably tell Scott about that too," I told the girls, pointing to the tracks.

I walked over to them, Lydia and Malia following behind me. I stepped onto them and followed them into the school and they lead us into the library.

"Why is there a train station in the middle of the library?" Malia asked.

I looked around and saw benches filled with people, just sitting or reading newspapers, books.

Lydia sighed, "There's also a train station in the Wild Hunt."

"Any chance they're connected?"

Lydia shrugged and walked around. "I would say high. Like 100%."