3

This chapter is dedicated to Gm44494 for entering this cover into my contest! Thanks so much! :)

"Oh, I should have got a haircut," Sheriff grumbled while messing with his hair in the mirror. 

"Well, you know, someone your age should be happy you still have hair to cut," Stiles said, earning a whack in the stomach from me. Stiles groaned and sent me a glare.

"You look very handsome, Sheriff," I said with a smile

"Yeah, I think you look great," Scott agreed.

"Thank you, children-I-should-of-had," Sheriff smiled at us. Then his smile faded as he began to pull his tie off, "Oh, what the hell am I doing? This is a terrible idea."

"What? Dad, dad," Stiles jumped in and began to fix his tie and collar that he messed up. "It's one date, okay? The town of Beacon Hills won't implode while you're out with one woman." He glanced at Scott and I before returning his gaze back to his father, "Or man."

"It's a woman, Stiles."

Stiles's mouth formed into a goofy grin as he gave a nod, "Okay

Stiles's mouth formed into a goofy grin as he gave a nod, "Okay."

"A very beautiful woman."

"What beautiful woman, by the way?" Stiles asked in curiosity.

"None of your business," Sheriff said then looked at Scott and I. "You guys too."

"I want to know," Stiles's hummed.

"Yeah, me too," I said. "How about we make a deal? You tell me who you're going on a date with, and I'll tell you who I'm going on a date with?"

Sheriff furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the nice dress I was wearing, then to Stiles who was also dressed nice. "Seriously?"

"Eh, it was worth a shot," I shrugged. "Hopefully our date won't be interrupted with someone dying like last time."

"Stilinski!" All of out heads turned towards the door where Donovan was being escorted out in handcuffs. "Stinlinski!"