Funniest Chase! XD

Start bij het begin

"Please....don't...run...."

Azusa begged her, but I shook my head and snarled at them.

"NEVER! NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!"

I harshly rejected their pleads as I teleports to another room. I then starts running to the opposite direction of the hallway until I heard Laito and Kou laughing at me. They soon appeared from behind wth mocking smirks.

"Give up already Asami chan.~"

"Yeah Mneko Asami chan, when will you ever stop running away from us?"

I then turned around to give them a strong hostile glare at them.

"Since the day that you'll die in a bitter death!"

I coldly spat, but both of them frown at my cold insults.

"Now why you gotta be so mean Asami chan?"

Laito asked playfully.

"Just leave me alone!"

I snapped at them until I felt a purple string wrapped around my waist where I was pulled backwards, but soon stopped when I looked up to see Honey hugging behind me.

"Honey san!"

"Sssshhhhh it's ok darling, I'm here."

He hushes me very sweetly while embracing me, Trois then walked in front of us with a serious gaze where Laito and Kou are chasing after me.

"Honey, you know what to do."

Trois demanded sternly with Honey scoffing haughtily as he let's go of me, he unwraps the purple string that I'm wrapped into.

"Don't tell me what to do."

He rudely retorts as he has his purple strings all ready, he successfully got them trapped into his strong purple strings.

"Follow us Chiyo!"

"Hai!"

I took my chance to run with Honey and Trois leaving them trapped.

"Hey Asami chan come back!"

"Yeah we won't bite!"

They both begged, but I ignore their pitiful pleads and start running. Suddenly something crashed from
the walls between me and the two inmates from building 3. Then it reveals Jyugo with sharp blades along with Uno, Rock, and Nico beside him from the huge gap from the wall.

"Chi chan! Come with us!"

Uno beckons me as Rock came to me, he picked me up by surprise.

"Huh? Eek!"

"Don't fuck this up ya hear me?!"

Honey scolded at them where me and the inmates started running off.

(Click the music video above to play the funny chase music^)

Nobody's POV:
During the craziest chase, both inmates and guards haven been chasing after and protecting Chiyo from the Sakamakis and the Mukamis about four hours straight with the Sakamakis and Mukamis showing no hesitation of giving up on their beloved Chiyo.

All of them have been running back and forth in the hallway just like in scooby doo where the Scooby gang always do the chase scenes in every episode in the show.

However most of them got into compromising positions and Angela LOVES IT where she starts shipping them. Hehehehehehehe 😏

***imagine the chase scene looking like this in Nanbaka and Diabolik Lovers 😂^***

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

***imagine the chase scene looking like this in Nanbaka and Diabolik Lovers 😂^***

While being chased by her brothers, the Mukamis, the inmates, and the guards, Chiyo couldn't take it anymore to the point when she gets frustrated with her brothers' and the Mukamis' antics, she starts to get more weak due to her illness.

"GAAAAAHHH!! I CAN'T IT ANYMORE!"

She groans in annoyance as she went ran to another pathway in the hallway to find the infirmary room not that her blood will decreased.

Tsukumo's POV:
Today's pretty weird. I was walking down the hallway looking confused because NOBODY is here to trained me to be a great ninja.

I know they're in the arena celebrating the New Years tournament, but something happened when I heard a loud crash from the hallway, so I decided to see where the crash is coming from.

"Where is everyone?"

I asked curiously while wandering around the hallway, until I heard a loud groan upon me when I became surprised to Chiyo hime walking weakly as she holds her waist in pain.

"C-Chiyo hime?!"

I then ran up to her where I wrapped her weak body with one arm as support.

"What happened to you?!"

I asked with concern, but she couldn't respond to me as she slowly reach out and cupped my cheek.

"Help....me...."

She weakly begged when she starts to lose her balance, I grab on to her weak body and lift her up in a bridal style.

"Don't worry Chiyo hime, I'll take care of you."

I grinned gently at her with Chiyo hime whimpering silently at me.

"Infirmary...."

"Huh?"

I looked at her confusingly until she repeats her words again in a weak tone.

"I need....blood.....please....take me....somewhere...to be cu-"

Before she finishes her words, she slowly loses consciousness where I widen my eyes in shock and fear.

"Oh god! Hold on Chiyo hime, don't die! I'll take you to Okina right away!"

As I ran to the infirmary to get Chiyo hime to heal, I became worried and anxious at the thought of Chiyo hime dying, but I can't let that get to me as I head straight to the infirmary right away.

Chiyo hime please....don't die on me!

I thought as ran to the infirmary room as fast I can, I couldn't stand at losing the girl that I have eyes on....