Episode 5: Part 3: A Word From Our Sponsor

We hope you've been enjoying this season of The Final Countdown.

Why not kick back and enjoy the next part with Tostones by Ronnie?

She's travelled the universe. She's got superpowers. She has a wicked temper, but after a hard day's space adventuring, a girl like Ronnie has to take care of that wicked hunger.

What do you think she eats?

Tostones by Ronnie.

Ronnie?

That's right, creepy disembodied author voice guy. I'm Ronnie, and you might remember me from such Wattpad stories as The Final Countdown, Episode 3. And 4. Who wrote this shit? I'm in the whole fucking story. This is the dumbest script ever.

Uh...um...yes, that's right, Ronnie. There IS more beef in NEW & IMPROVED Tostones by Ronnie.

Oh, yeah. Shit. Where was I...voice guy...stories...beef...oh, okay...um...WHAT? When the hell did I say I only wanted two things in life: universal peace and Tostones by Ronnie? I never said that shit. This is a load of bollocks.

Hold it...page 3...no...page 4...crap, we're way off-script...okay, just hold them up and say 'I love Tostones by Ronnie.

No, fuck that. You hold up your own stupid tostones, and wipe that face off your head!

.....um.....

Did she just...yeah, I think she just ripped a hole in the side of our ship.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Final Countdown. And remember, when you're zipping around deep space and feel that twinge of deep hunger, grab a pack of Tostones by Ronnie!

Oh, shit, there goes life supp-

________________________________