Epilogue

Natsu was waiting on the altar, wearing his new wedding suite that Mira had made. Both he and Lucy were surprised to find out that the blue eyed seamstress already had a fully made suit and wedding dress tucked away in her secret closet. Once everybody found out Lucy was alive, there was a lot of happy crying. Especially from Mira, she held Lucy to her heart like she was life itself. And then everybody cheered when Lucy told them that Natsu asked her to marry him. They drank, Natsu and Gray fought and Happy was the only sober one that night. When the group all woke up the next morning, they found out that the blue excess had drawn on their faces. It was a fun night. Natsu wiped his forehead, which was starting to get sweaty. Gray formed a clear ice cube in his hand and handed it to the groom. "Thanks bud!" Natsu said as he ate the ice cube in tone bite, instantly calming down. "Terrified?" Gray asked. "Heck no. That's an understatement" Natsu replied. "Well don't be, it's starting" Gray whispered as the doors to the cathedral they were in opened. Natsu's heart stopped. Wow, Natsu thought as he looked at Lucy. The dress she was wearing made her look like she stepped out of a fairy tail. I mean, fairytale. As Erza had her arm linked with Lucy, behind them was Wendy as the flower girl. But she was human. She had long navy blue hair and a green and blue dress. Next to her was a white exeed names Carla. After she was turned human and word spread across the world, Carla showed up more worried than anything. And when Wendy saw her friend, they both broke down in happy tears and ran to each other and hugged like the other was about to disappear. They both found the person they were looking for. Needless to say, it was a happy moment. As Lucy finally made her way to the altar, Erza hugged the bride and groom before she stood in between them. "We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage between two kingdoms, two people, and two lovers. Now, personally, I've waited what, almost twenty years for this wedding. And It's been... challenging. Thats for sure!" Erza told everybody. "But that all paid off. Because with those long years of waiting, I got to see these beautiful, wonderful children grow up" Erza said, tearing up. "And that has been a gift. Something that I'll cherish for the rest of my life. And since I can't talk anylonger without crying, let's hear the "I do's" please!" Erza exclaimed, wiping her eyes and calming herself down. "Prince Natsu, do you take Princess Lucy to hold her and protect her, love her in sickness and health? Even you have either everything or nothing? Even if it meant going through everything you went threw three days ago, do you take Lucy was you wife?" Erza asked. Before Natsu could answer, Happy jumped in front of him. "Of course he does. He lllllloooooooooooovvves her!" the blue exeed yelled, causing Natsu to glare at him with a deadly blush on his face. I'll kill you later Happy, Natsu thought. "Alright, thanks for answering Happy. Now Princess Lucy. Do yo-" Erza said before she was cut off by the bride. "I do!" Lucy's exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around Natsu's neck and kissed him. "Well someone's impatient" Erza muttered. Lucy and Natsu parted as the cathedral was filled with cheers.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Natsu was dancing with Lucy out in the garden, away from everyone. They could still hear the music. They were laughing at the funny memories they were bringing back up into the light. "Hey Luce?" Natsu asked as he twirled the bride. "Yeah?" Lucy replied as she smiled brightly. "I love you" Natsu said as he held her close. Lucy closed her eyes and leaned up. "I'll love you far longer than forever" she whispered before she kissed him. And Natsu would too, they both would. Their love would last far longer than forever.