chapter eight

CHAPTER

EIGHT

 Me and alex went back to our house. Yes we got a house together. It took some convincing to do, considering I had to kiss the leader, I'm just kidding. No he put us together even though I beat the crap out of him.

me and alex talked to him, and apparently there is a piercing place in the tattoo parlor.

So me and alex are going to the piercing place. I'm going to have my ears pierced twice. Alex wants me to get my belly button pierced. But I didn't want to. Maybe I will in the future. Or not. I don't know.

We walked in and I sat down in this black chair.

"hey, so where do you want a piercing?" a man said walking in smirking.

"cabe? You work here?" I asked as I saw the guys face.

"yea-well on Weekday's." he said. "so where do you want a piercing?" he said again.

"um.. oh yeah. Just on my ears."  I say. And he takes me ears and just prick it and puts an ear ring it in. he gave me five piercings on one ear, because I have only five fears. I of course told him I want five. He didn't just do it.

"hey can I show you something?" he asked me, and without hesitation I said yes. But all I could think about was when zac showed me that little pond.

"so where are we going?" I asked.

"you will have to see. I can't just tell you ava." He replied. I nodded and we kept on walking. He took my hand and lead me to this old abandoned carnival.

"this. Is. So. Cool!" I said breathless. The way the old machines rusted and was probably not able to move anymore, it was beautiful. In my point of view anyway.

++++++

"ok? Do you have any more family members?" cabe asked me. And tears welled up in my eyes at the thought of what I was about to say.

"um.. yeah. Actually." I said looking at my lap.

"who?" he asked and I didn't want to answer.

"my.. um.. my baby girl." I said, a tear rolling down my cheek. He just stared at me. "her name was cri."

"when?" he asked and I was going to tell him everything.

"a couple of years ago, I met this really nice boy, about my age. That summer we fell in love. And I got pregnant. I gave birth to a baby girl, named her cri. And that night that I gave birth. The boy, jake, took her. And now I don't know if she is dead, alive, sick, beaten. I just.. I don't know." I said and ters rolled down my cheeks harder and harder. 

"i wanna get her for you." he said staing of into space. i looked at him.

"really?" i asked. he nodded. i looked at me laugh and cried tears of joy. not like the last tears i cried. i looked at him. he turned his head. i bit my lip, and hugged him. making him stumble. "thank you."

"sure." he said hugging me back.

i pulled bac from the hug and noticed his eyes. the prettyiest thing about him, except his face. i noticed he looked at my lips. oh no. he started to lean in. and right before he was a cimemeter from my face, he stoped.

"what would you do if i kissed you?" he asked and i couldnt belive it, right after my boyfriend dies this handsome , no beautiful, guy comes in to replace him. 

"i would kiss back." WHAT?! NU HUH! ava stop this madness.

before i could say anything else, cabe backed away.

"we should head back."

"wait!" i said and i didnt know what i wanted to say.

"jesus ava! i wanted to kiss you! but its a bad time! zac died! you loved him!" he said. 'yes yes i do.' i thought to myself. "but..... i dont know. we just cant." he started to walk away but i cought his arm and kissed him. and at that point in time, i didnt care about my family, about lindsey, about zac. all i cared about was cabe and me. fireworks blew everywhere. but not like the fireworks with zac, these were WAY better. i felt liked i was floating, probably cuase he picked me up. i dont know. but it was wonderful.

"we need to get back to camp." he said pulling away and leaning his head against mine.