chapter seven

CHAPTER

SEVEN

Last night I finally found the camp not far from the beach and went to sleep. And this morning I woke up and went outside to alex cooking something but I didn't care what it was.

I wanted to relive pain somehow so I went hunting. Killing things hopefully will make me feel better.

When I was out there I found a rabbit and I also found a tree. Uh huh you guessed it. I pinned the rabbit to the tree with some of my knives and started to throw my other knives at it. What? What's wrong with that? Oh yeah you city folk ain't used to that. But it's completely normal.

Haha anyway after I relived some anger I went back to the camp and did.. nothing. It was amazing. Considering I just lost my boyfriend to grimgrim. I know I am five. Haha. I'm trying to stay positive and not kill someone in the last few days on earth. I would make a bad reputation for little people mcnuggets.

Me and alex were sitting with taylor just talking and taylor said some hateful things and some sarcastic things like always, and alex stood up for me. So yeah that was my night.

And after that I just fell asleep.

++++++

I woke up on the ship we were on in the beginning. Me and alex stood up looking at the room. But the sacrificing days weren't over. Are they?

"welcome back. We went ahead and took you back, since you know you three are the last to survive and one of you are wounded. But don't worry you'll be ok..um.. taylor." The dark skinned man said looking at his cart until he found her name.

He took her arm and swung her up.

"follow me." He said as we helped taylor to this air shuttle thingy. "we are going to the intrepids camp. So don't be alarmed. Cabe will be taking you there."

"hey I'm cabe." he said taking my hand and kissing it. He had a foreign accent, maybe brittish, And I sort of liked it. But nothing can compare to zac's Australian accent.

"I'm gonna inject something into your blood system. It wont hurt a bit." He said taking a small needle with yellow fluid in it. But it did hurt and I ended up filching a lot. "I lied."

"no dip." I tell him joking. He just smiled, and I smiled sarcastically, he just moved along to alex and taylor. I heard alex scream and I laughed. Then, darkness.

++++++

When I opened my eyes I saw cabe in front of me, unbuckling my seatbelt. Are we here?

"where are we cabe?" I ask hoping we were at the camp. Or our new home.

"we are almost at the camp. Get ready to jump." He said with a smile. Wait? Jump? Without being able to say another thing he opened the door and pushed us three out.

We all screamed as we jumped very close to the ground. I didn't know they could get that close to the ground.

"haha that was so much fun!" taylor screamed.

"good. Lets go." Cabe said turning on his heels and walking toward the camp and people fighting. This is so cool. Me and alex ran up to the doors and went in getting handed these dark blue bracelets.

"these are your way to get in here. If you don't scan your bracelets, then you won't be let in. if you lose them, then same thing. You won't be let in. so obviously, don't lose them." Cabe said putting on the bracelets and scanning them. We walked inside and where in awe.

There were sections of people fighting, shooting guns, throwing knives,(yay!)art, and baking. There was a large tunnel that leads to a big room with shops and other rooms in it. There was a store for clothes, a tattoo parlor, a food shop, and a place called 'dairy donalds'. What a weird name.

Us girls got dismissed from cabe and went to go shoping.

"ok so,ava? When gabe-"

"cabe." I corrected her, and she just grinned.

"when 'cabe', sees you in this outfit, he will definitely fall for you." She said holding up some clothes.

"no guys. I don't think of him in that way." I said pulling the sleeves on my jacket over my wrists.

"oh yeah after the whole 'zac' incident." Taylor said leaning against the wall.

"stop taylor." Alex snapped. "he's in a better place."

"yeah being worm food." Taylor said laughing. And it made me cry at how much she didn't care about him. I already miss him. His icy blue eyes with gold around the pupil. And when I got mad he would just calm me with his lips. God, and his hair, mm.