• chapter eight ;

"I got to go to my Herbology class." Shushed Mingyu to the two boys with him.

"I'll just go to the library, in case you need to find me." Jungkook spoke.

"And meanwhile, I'll be at the coliseum," Yugyeom stated. "Oh wait Gyu! Give this to Bambam for me. You and him are on the same Herbology class after all, right?" Yugyeom handed the tall giant a hand sized box.

"I gotta go now, bye!" Yugyeom ran away casually, leaving Mingyu and Jungkook behind.

Mingyu just nodded his head and turned to face Jungkook.

Speaking of the devil, Jungoook had actually left him alone already, leaving the giant completely alone.

Mingyu just sighed. After, he went to his respective Herbology class.

(For Filipino readers, idk what this is in English but Mingyu's thinking "Buti pa si Yugyeom saka si Kook, walang klase. Ako meron. :<" )

. . .

At the library, Jungkook was at the reference section of the library, which was actually just beside the restricted area of the library. Jungkook was at the Geography section to be exact, looking for a specific atlas to study for their Geography test tomorrow in the morning.

He grabbed a book, and before he could open it, he, out of the blue, was pulled by someone into the restricted section.

. . .

"Okay dear students, today we are going to take care of Mandrakes the right way." Spoke their Herbology professor. Before they started, she went to the back of the house to get the perfect pot for of a mandrake for her to use in lesson.

"Bam," whispered Mingyu to his friend who was standing on the spot beside him.

"What, Ming?" Whispered back the Thai boy in response.

The taller male brought out something from his robe's pocket, which was the small gift box Yugyeom gave to him for him to give to Bambam. "From Yugyeom your dear boyfriend." Said Mingyu sarcastically.

Bambam cringed at the word 'boyfriend'.

Since when did Yugyeom become my boyfriend? Bambam frowned. "Yugyeom has never been my boyfriend, kindly keep that in head, Mr. Housewife Ming."

Mingyu then silently laughed. "You're just denying it."

The professor looked at the students, a decent pot of a Mandrake now in front of her. "So I guess we could now start-"

The door bursted open.

"DEATH IN THE LIBRARY!"

All eyes fell on the person who had just barged in a class. "S-Seungkwan?" Mingyu uttered. ("Oh, the wise man from Jejudo." Bambam mentioned.)

"Sorry for interrupting." Seungkwan bowed before the professor.

"Deaths here are usual nowadays, poor students." The professor clicked her tongue as she adjusted the mandrake on her pot. All students went silent and pressed their lips together.

"Can I borrow Mingyu and Bambam for a moment?" Seungkwan asked, politeness clearly visible on his voice.

"Sure. I don't know who died but I know you need to borrow them for an important reason." The professor chimed. "After all, I see you as wise and smart and so does the school see you."

Mingyu and Bambam looked at each other before nodding, heading to the door to go with Seungkwan. They closed the door as soon as they exited, the class back inside the classroom continuing their lesson about Mandrakes.

"Dang, Bambam muttered. "Mandrakes were my most awaited topic in Herbology class yet here I am, excused and dragged out because of someone who died."

"There's no time to not be excused in class and to complain!" Seungkwan shot. "No one would listen to your complaints anyway."

"Yah! Don't shout, tests are going on along this hallway!" Mingyu whisper-shouted.

"We have to hurry up too and run!" Seungkwan scurried, Mingyu and Bambam scurrying along behind silently as they tried to catch up, not wanting to disturb an ongoing test inside most of the classrooms they were passing by.

"Damn my legs today are weak, Mingyu kicked me out of the bed this morning while he was sleeping and I almost broke my legs." Bambam complained. "Whose death was it anyways? I mean, who died?"

Seungkwan stopped scurrying and so did the two older boys after him. He then faced the two.

"Will you ever believed me if I said who it was?"

The two boys nodded. Somehow, the atmosphere fell into gloom and darkness.

"The one who died was Jeon Jungkook."

. . .

Yay I'm back

I was on a hiatus for awhile because I was failing at school