Chapter 10

(Y/n) : ah !!!

You landed on the ground after Ahsoka sweep kicked your legs out of under you.

Your masters watched having wanted you two to spare against each other with sparring lightsabers.

You two haven't told them you and Ahsoka were in love/dating and kept it a secret trying to act normal when other people were around.

Even sparring you two didn't hold back and tried to win all every time you were about to deliver a hit that could beat her or hurt her you just froze and Ahsoka took the chance to win from you.

Obi-wan : (y/n) focus
(Y/n) : sorry...... must have slept bad

Ahsoka rolled her eyes knowing it was a lie,
you both cuddled together and slept amazing so the only reason she always gets openings when your about to win is because you didn't wanna hurt your girlfriend.

She didn't want to win like that

She gave you a look that said she wanted you to stop holding back watching you get back on your feet activating your training lightsaber again.

Anakin : begin

You and Ahsoka runned at each other and clashed lighsabers.

You jumped back and started deflecting all of her attacks waiting for a opening to strike her.

This opening however was rare since Ahsoka always used her twin lightsabers to protect both her sides.

You deflected both her slashes with enough force she stumbled back but runned back at you and swinged her right lighsaber.

You ducked under it then rolled away from her jumping back on your feet once you had cleared enough distance.

You runned at her but on the last two seconds moved your body so you slided across the floor your foot hitting her leg causing Ahsoka to trip landing ontop of you.

Your rolled you around so you were ontop your knees in her stomach and your saber at her neck smirking victories.

Ahsoka smiled at you watching how you deactivated your lighsaver and helped her up.

Obi-wan : that was better
Anakin : we start training again tomorrow, obi-wan and i are needed so you two can either continue training or take a break... the choices are yours

Both you and Ahsoka said goodbyes to your masters as they left the training field leaving just you and Ahsoka.

You turned to look at Ahsoka who had her arms crossed looking at you.

Ahsoka : i know you held back
(Y/n) : i didn't....... just everytime i had the chance i just could't

Ahsoka sighnsd and placed her hand on your shoulder.

Ahsoka : i know it might be a little hard but you can't hold back or else they would know something is off

You nodded your head knowing your master cares for you but if he found out you broke a rule the jedi council will know it from him as soon as Obi-wan had it figured out.

You both feared they would either seperate you two or take both your titles as jedi's away and kick you out the jedi temple.

You didn't want that to happen to Ahsoka who trained for this almost maybe even her entire life.

(Y/n) : im sorry it won't happen again

Ahsoka smiled pecking your lips softly.

Ahsoka : i keep you to that............ anyway what you wanna do now ?