Chapter 9

You and Ahsoka walked hand in hand through the busy streets of the city wearing the clothes you both wore on your first date hoping not get noticed by anybody to keep low profile.

Ahsoka old friend was really good and managed to point you to a possible known assassin that could have attacked you since the description seemed to match together pointing to a Falleen known as Qrez.

He couldn't tell where this mercenary was but he could point you to a popular bar for thugs so you could ask there but nobody could know you were Jedi.

Felicity wanted to come too but somebody had to cover you two when you both were being missed.

Maybe..... you two didn't ask for permission to hunt this guy down.

Ahsoka had hided one of her lightsabers in her jacket out of view in case she needed to protect you from anybody that dared to hurt you.

You walked a little limp from your wounds but kept walking wanting your lightsaber back from that assassin and find out who send him.

Ahsoka knew it was hard for you so she walked close to you ready to catch you if you tripped or you needed her support to go on.

You both saw the sighn of the bar you two looked and shared a look then walked in holding hands for comfort both of you not convertable at this place.

The bar it self was a normal sized bar.

- It was full of tables and chair with different spieces.

- it had a tv showing a kind of game

- waitressen brought bad looking aliens/humans drinks

- there was also a band playing a song you didn't know.

Ahsoka looked at you to see if you were about this and seeing the look in your eyes let her know you were gonna find your lightsaber no mattar the cost.

You walked to the bar catching a lot of attention but you both shrugged it off and went to the Aqualish bartender who was just filling a glass with a weird yellow drink.

Bartender : this ain't a kid place so leave
(Y/n) : we're just looking for somebody
Bertender : who ?

You whispered the next part

(Y/n) : Qrez

The bartender stared at you shocked hearing the name of the assassin you looked for.

You found the name in a police record.

Bartender : it your smart you never say that name again
(Y/n) : so you know him ?
Bartender : leave !

You frowned but then Ahsoka wrapped her arms around you from behind to hide it when she waved her hand using the force to make the bartender talk so you two could find out what you needed to know.

(Y/n) : tell me what you know about him

Bartender : i tell you what i know about him..... he comes here sometimes to close a deal... he hasn't showed up in three weeks but if you wanna find him he has a apparment in a apparment complex three streets away.... the third building to your left.