Chapter 6

I think this is a sith ahsoka.... the dark side is strong in this one.... i blame the council for not believing her

You sat inside a medical room with Obi-wan who looked somewhere in thoughts, after Ahsoka got you away from that situation with Durge you were returned to the ship for medical threathment missing the rest of the fight.

Your sisters were now your caretakers acting like a mix between good nurses and worried sister sometimes acting profensial other moment scold you for doing something so dangerous then apologies since they knew why you did it and just being happy you still lived then go back to scolding.

You didn't blame them you had some bad wound wearing now hospital clothes while your battle outfit was damaged.

Obi-wan had heard from Ahsoka what you did and even thought he was against you facing somebody as insane as Durge he was impressed how long you survived and how you tried to get the attention on you not the civilians something he would do to.

You sat up on the medical bed pretty well healed from most of your wounds inflicted by Durge still needing a crutch to walk the shot wound left some real damage needing some more time to heal again.

Obi-wan : i doubt Durge will let you escape a second time.... now you escaped he will do his best to meet you again for a final fight you can't win.

(Y/n) : what now ?

Obi-wan : you better we carefull next time... thats all i can advice now

You chuckled shaking your head feeling your shoulder wound burn from the toughts of running into Durge but next time you planned on doing better then you did on your first meeting.
The doors of the medical room opended for Ahsoka who entered the room to check up seeing you already had company.

Obi-wan exused himself having a meeting with the city leaders to put up a alliance between the city and the Replublic letting you alone with your sisters and Ahsoka.

Your sisters walked over to Ahsoka giving her a hug thanking her for saving you squeezing the air out of Ahsoka until Anne took Susie away from Ahsoka whispering something in her sister ear then the two left the room leaving you and Ahsoka.

Ahsoka sat on the edge of the bed while you lay back down happy to see her.

(Y/n) : thanks for coming my savior

Ahsoka : (chuckle) wanted to see if you didn't die when they brought you back...... how your feeling ?

(Y/n) : good still need the crutch thought

Ahsoka : you be fine..... i hoped you might still want to take a walk im pretty bored

(Y/n) : (chuckle) sure just let me put on some better clothes then this hospital clothes.

Ahsoka nodded leaving the room so you could grab the normal clothes your sisters brought if you wanted to grab walk or grab something from the cafeteria.

In just 5 minutes you excited the small hospital following Ahsoka with no real direction just leaving the hospital seeing where faith brought you two as you walked around.

Ahsoka : how your doing ?

(Y/n) : sore but fine

Ahsoka : good to hear (smiles) remember you said we should do something ?

(Y/n) : yeah