《5》ANNOYING REPLIES

Okay, so my next topic is -- you guessed it!

Fishing techniques! :D

Jkjk, I don't even know anything about fishing :') Something to do with a stick that has a piece of string on the end of it? I don't even know...

Anyways...getting off track...

I want to talk about:

ANNOYING REPLIES.

Ugghhh.

We've all been there.

You write up a massive comment on someones story picking out everything you loved and why, you've given them advice and suggestions, or you've just been a massive fan girl/boy over their characters. Then you send it, feeling proud and happy from writing such an amazing piece of artwo--feedback.

Now you wait anxiously for the author to reply.

You think; "OMG, I left the most amazing comment! They're gonna love me so much and I'm gonna be their favourite reader, then we'll get married and have Wattpad babies!! Eee, I'm so excited to see what they say."

Then about 7 hours later you get a reply:

"Thx."

*twitches eye*

"KABSJSHSJ. I JUST SPENT 3 DAYS WRITING THAT COMMENT, MAKING SURE IT WAS PERFECT FOR YOU AND ALL YOU SAY IS "thx."????? HWIHAUHAHIB."

*punches closest thing*

*realizes closest thing was a baby*

*goes to apologize then realizes you don't have a baby*

"Ye. Thx 4 comment."

UGHHHHH. HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE BEFORE? (The reply I mean, not the realisation that you don't have a baby :'D)

One of the most annoying replies I receive from people is when some random person follows me, I go and thank them on their wall:

"Thanks so much for the follow!! I really appreciate it!! XD"

And they reply with:

"Follw bck plz."

Like, no. Get outta my face. I ain't 'follwing' you. P.S learn to spell.

Some people are just so ungrateful *rolls eyes* It's hard to judge whether you should thank some people...they could be one of those guys....

Speaking of ungrateful, there are people that don't even pay attention to your amazing comment/s, and reply with:

"Thx 4 reading but read my other books too."

EXCUUUUSEE ME?!?!? Nuh uh, I don't think so, buddy. I AIN'T GOING THROUGH THE PAIN OF READING MORE OF YOUR TRASH. Also, can you follow me back please? (Jkjk heheh)

Or there's the people that reply with:

"K."

What? Are we singing the alphabet? You missed 10 letters ya dummy.

Let's see...my top 5 most hated replies to receive are:

1. "Yep."
2. "Cool."
3. "Lol."
4. "Ok." Or just "K."
5. "Yea.", "Ye." Or if they spell it right: "Yeah."

UGHHHHHH. I HATE SHORT REPLIES. WRITE ME A NOVEL. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO REPLY?!?!?!

☆ What're the most annoying replies you've received? Comment them here. ☆

Okay, okay, so we've gone through the most annoying replies.

But there is something even worse.

The non-replier.

*everyone gasps*

Yes, it's true. Some people don't reply.

HOW. HARD. IS. IT. TO. REPLY. TO. A. COMMENT. ON. YOUR. STORY??? AND. IF. YOU'RE. GONNA. REPLY. DON'T. REPLY. WITH. A. TRASH. RESPONSE. Be humaannnnn.

Ughhhhhh.

Well anyways, the message of this chapter is pretty clear:

Don't punch babies that aren't yours.

Also, don't be an ANNOYING REPLIER!!

Lol.

P.S. If you know some good fishing techniques, let me know ;) ;) ;)