《22》MY REPLIES

Hey! How is everyone? Hmm? What was that?

Okay, that's good.

(You're probs wondering wtf that was about. Good. I'll get to it ;D)

I know what ya thinking...

He's fiiinaaalllyy updated his rant book! Yay, new rant XD

Well if that's what you were thinking, then you are right (bet you were thinking I was gonna say wrong ;D)

Anyways, I want to get back on the subject of replies. I really enjoyed writing the last reply rant, so we are back ~⊙o⊙~

But first, I have a question for my readers:

DO YOU HATE MY REPLIES??

Like, do you get sick of me always replying with "hahaha"??

I NEED TA KNOW BOI

Maybe I should explain why I say that all the time. (Yay, story and facts time)

So as my readers know, I reply to pretty much every single comment that is made (cause I'm just crazy in love with yous). But most of the time my reply is something like "haha" etc.

I have different 'haha's' that mean different things ;)

When I reply to you with a capitalized 'haha' it means I honestly thought your comment was funny. (Eg. Reader: "My books are better then yours" Me: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE, STOP, I'LL WET MYSELF!!")

If it's lowercase then it means I have no idea how to reply to your comment and I felt guilty because I wrote that whole rant about how I hate them kind of authors *takes a deep breathe in* and maybe it means you have to up your game? ;) (Eg. Reader: "I don't have any friends but if I did, they'd call me walrus!" Me: "hahahaha")

And then there is the dreaded 'haha' which is literally just 'haha' (Eg. Reader: "Lmao, this is so me" Me: "haha") You don't wanna ever get this because it means I don't really give a damn and I'm just saying it so I've replied. Don't be the boring commenter, haha :')

Then there is my last little signiture piece that I use allll the time.

Does anyone know?

Did I just hear someone say my smileys?

Aye, correct! :')

If you ever get my laughing smiley with the big mouth (:'D) then that is fantastic. You should be estatic.

Anyways, now you know the meaning of my replies ;)

So I ask again, do you hate it? Would you rather me not reply if I'm just going to reply with that? I don't like to do that though because I feel guilty :(  Give me your opinions :)

Right, back to the rant.

You all would know how I feel about conversations in the comments blah blah blah?

*cringes as flashbacks of all them rants I've made about that subject appear*

It's because I like short, quick and easy comments.

You leave a comment, I reply. That's all I really like.

But sometimes people reply to my reply.

*breathes heavily through nose*

I'm fine with this most of the time, but when I'm extremely busy replying to other notifications and people are just adding to the ammount, then it's a little stressful.

Haha.

BUT I GET THROUGH THEM SO IT'S OKAY :D

I'm not at all angry with these people! I'm angry with myself about this because I feel really bad if I take forever to reply to your reply on my reply. (Ooo, what a toungue twister. Say that 10 times fast)

I usually have to scroll to the bottom of the notifications and go from there, not the top. So I'm always late to reply to people :/

Sigh.

Have I turned into a bad author?

Does it bother you if I'm slow to reply to you? And do my replies annoy you?

Hmm, okay.

Ooo, that reminds me. At the start of the rant I asked how everyone was, and after that I said "Okay, that's good". I did that so I don't have to reply to the people that commented how they were. Smart, I know ;)

It probably wasn't though because I'll just reply anyways.

Is it just me, or was this a really random rant?

Butterfly.

Well, cya! :'D

-◇-

Authors Note:

Hey guys!

A few of you may know this already, but if not, I'll tell ya:

I started a new book! Yay XD

Go check it out and have some fun! (It's a 'What Would You Rather' questions book)

Cya!